PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
View Poll Results: A poll
I'm politically Conservative, Sean Hannity is right!
31.75%
I'm a Conservative leaning more Moderate
28.57%
I'm a Moderate leaning Conservative
15.87%
I'm a Moderate, No Political Affiliation
12.70%
I'm a Moderate leaning Liberal
6.35%
I'm a Liberal leaning more Moderate
1.59%
I'm politically Liberal, George Soros for King!
3.17%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Politics and HUMMERs, which are you?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Default RE: Politics and HUMMERs, which are you?

as chairman of the franklin county gop, according to this thread im a liar and none of you like me????

its okay..sniff sniff...i can take it....

ive found there are plenty of reasons to dislike someone other that just their political affiliation. i just wish people in general were fired up about the direction of our country.
thanks to the military for your service-my family and i appreciate yall keepin us safe.

Old 01-05-2008, 09:15 AM

Thank you all for your support...you all are a great group of guys and this is a great forum. You bastards got me all misty eyed over here from all of the support for us military guys...sniff...sniff...
Let's all have a group hug[sm=smiley31.gif](you too doc )and just get along...fluck politics...HUMMERS RULE!!!!![sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]

On another note: I will be selling an immaculate H3X Sonoma red, the end of April whenI get home, with cashmere leather interior/black piping, onstar, nav, sun/moon roof, some additionalchrome and every other option (hard to find). I will be getting the same color Alpha with the H3X package....good price, no problems, very well taken care of, it is in a climate controlled indoor storage, covered right now...contact me if interested or if you know someone

Old 01-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Actually juggalo its not you or people like you that people don't like or trust. We just need you guys to help promote and convince better candidates to run for office. The local guys are key to getting great young candidates to run at the local and statelevel. Hopefully then those guys don't get so disgusted with the rest of their political brethrenand quitand rise to higher office. I used to be very involved in politics at the county level and know, to a large degree, what you have to do. The way the media is these days I am not sure why anyone would subject themselves and their family to a political compaIgn.

Old 01-05-2008, 02:52 PM

i have seen several folks start off very sincere and get corrupted by the "good oleboy" system. my wish is if your left, right, in the middle-just get fired up and do something-all this voter apathy drives me crazy-im glad yall are postin up-we just dont need to trash each other in the process.

i really appreciate this forum and ive learned a ton in the very short time ive been here-thanks again to our military and veterans.

Old 01-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

I hate politics and hardly join in when that is the topic. I am what you call a middle of the road douche... I always point out that we have 50 contestants for Miss America and two for president...

Old 01-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Super Moderator

Great point Muddy. That tells you something.

Old 01-06-2008, 02:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

I hate politics and hardly join in when that is the topic. I am what you call a middle of the road douche... I always point out that we have 50 contestants for Miss America and two for president...

too funny
But so true