PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Please,urgent help needed from Italy,headlamps problem!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Default Please,urgent help needed from Italy,headlamps problem!

Hello, my name's Massimo and i live in Italy, i'm 37 and i own a 2006 h3 hummer adventure.
So far i never got a problem with it.
Today i took the car and after a didd when i parked it i saw that the headlamps (low beam) were always on and didn't wanted to go off.
Took the car to the mechanician, he checked all fuses and relays and they are ok, he disconnected the battery but when he reconnected the lights were on.
Then he disconnected the main light switch (the one with the big round switch) connector but they lights were still on!! Then he disconnected also the light switch on the steering column (the one that includes cruise control) and the light were on even with both switches disconnected!!
So we don't understand how its possible, the only way to turn off the low lights is to disconnect fuses40 and 41 (left and right headlamp fuses) or remove relays 70 and 75 (headlight relays).
Tonight i went back home only with the foglights (removed 40 and 41 fuses) to go back home...please help if you know something 'bout this issue, or if you can mail me the electical schematics of the car...
Thanks in advance, please help.
Massimo