PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Pioneer AVIC-D3/XM Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Default Pioneer AVIC-D3/XM Question

I just finished installing the Pioneer AVIC-D3 with Infinity speakers plus a 10" Infinity sub/amp, its awesome totally love the sound!
I have a question-hopefully somebody here knows more than I do...lol. I ran the antenna wires for the NAV and my XM together from the head unit behind the glove compartment,up behind the "oh $h!t handle" and out through the passenger door and onto the roof. Now my XM seems very "quiet" and the NAV is about 10-15 seconds behind on making announcements. When I first installed the head unit,I ran out of time before I routed the antennas so I just laid them on the dash and drove an hr to my sisters-both worked as expected at that time. Has anyone heard of them interefering with each other if the run together? Or maybe theres other components/wires bleeding signals into the antenna wiresbehind the glove compartment? I would appreciate any help you guys can offer,thanks in advance!