PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Pictures of My Baby

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Default Pictures of My Baby

2006 HUMMER H2

Old 07-21-2009, 04:17 PM

21 views and not 1 comment.....FUC you all!!!!!!!!

Old 07-21-2009, 05:56 PM

lol We all have one. its nice!

Old 07-21-2009, 06:01 PM

Whoa, cool down chief. Nice H2 by the way. Did you install the door handle chrome buckets? Are they the stick-on type or the replacements?

Old 07-22-2009, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by tfhagen
Whoa, cool down chief. Nice H2 by the way. Did you install the door handle chrome buckets? Are they the stick-on type or the replacements?
HEY CHIEF!!!!! They are the stick on type but I put that chrome tape underneath the bucket and you can't tell that they are stick ons unless you walk right up to the truck.

What pissed me off about the whole thing is I take pride in my truck. I DO NOT drive it in the rain, it's in the garage when it's not used (unless I'm washing it). I even wash the underside of it. That's how much pride I take in my truck. This past week I waxed it 4 times because I didn't like the way it came out. And to have 21 views at my pics and no response kind of pissed me off. I just wanted to know what people thought of it, I don't care if they said it was a piece of ****, just so there was some kind of response.

Old 07-22-2009, 09:09 AM

I've contemplated the replacement buckets but not sure if a want to be tearing off door panels. Seems like something always breaks!

I can see the nice detailing in your pics. I'm the same way. My H2 is always clean inside and out. I also keep mine in the garage. I took measurements before buying to make sure it fit!

Name:  IndepPass.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  57.9 KB

Last edited by tfhagen; 07-22-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by tfhagen
I've contemplated the replacement buckets but not sure if a want to be tearing off door panels. Seems like something always breaks!

I can see the nice detailing in your pics. I'm the same way. My H2 is always clean inside and out. I also keep mine in the garage. I took measurements before buying to make sure it fit!

Very nice truck!!!! I didn't want to take things apart that's why I bought the stick on one's.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:11 PM

nice truck!!
i just ordered the complete replacements because i locked my keys in my truck and pryed the rear passenger bucket off to open my truck lol. so sunday i will take all four doors apart and replace the handles. hope i dont break anything during this experiment.

Old 07-23-2009, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by jump'n'jive
nice truck!!
i just ordered the complete replacements because i locked my keys in my truck and pryed the rear passenger bucket off to open my truck lol. so sunday i will take all four doors apart and replace the handles. hope i dont break anything during this experiment.
I want to do replacements also. Let me know how it goes.

Old 07-24-2009, 12:11 PM

new chrome handles and bezels are on. super easy! the two back doors took me about 20 min a piece. the two front ones alittle longer because i had to remove the windows to get access to the nuts on the handles and swap over the cylinder locks. total from start to finish took me about an hour and forty five. def worth it though

Quick Reply: Pictures of My Baby