PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PIC's of TRUXX/ SilverStars/ Aires Roof Rails/ SIRIUS

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Default RE: PIC's of TRUXX/ SilverStars/ Aires Roof Rails/ SIRIUS

ORIGINAL: melvynray

is the leveling kit costly?
$400- Fees are only an issue in the absence of value, and I see value here, so I guess the answer to your question is no.[sm=WTFsgign.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-12-2006, 08:46 PM

ORIGINAL: 07HummerH3

I had the suspension shop install them for me, but it looked pretty simple. They lifted the entire front end off of the ground and removed the old keys, which are esentially under the rear seats at the end of the torsion bars, with an air wrench (which I dont have). they also added the extenders to the bottom of the front shocks. Total time 45 min. I'll try to take/post pics tonight.

Let me know how the Borla works out - it's on my short list
I may have the same guy install the Truxx kit that is doing my exhaust system. He is my Supervisor where I work and does car repair on the side.

I (we) will be installing the Borla exhaust sometime after Christmas. With the warmer weather this week I actually thought of just doing it myself but would be better using a lift and being able to stand while you are working. I will keep you informed and maybe I will get to post a video of it when installed to let you know how it sounds first hand.

Old 12-12-2006, 09:27 PM

ORIGINAL: H3_Hummer

ORIGINAL: 07HummerH3

I had the suspension shop install them for me, but it looked pretty simple. They lifted the entire front end off of the ground and removed the old keys, which are esentially under the rear seats at the end of the torsion bars, with an air wrench (which I dont have). they also added the extenders to the bottom of the front shocks. Total time 45 min. I'll try to take/post pics tonight.

Let me know how the Borla works out - it's on my short list
I may have the same guy install the Truxx kit that is doing my exhaust system. He is my Supervisor where I work and does car repair on the side.

I (we) will be installing the Borla exhaust sometime after Christmas. With the warmer weather this week I actually thought of just doing it myself but would be better using a lift and being able to stand while you are working. I will keep you informed and maybe I will get to post a video of it when installed to let you know how it sounds first hand.
Cool- Now all you can do is stare at it every time you see it in the garage....what a tease. Here is the Truxxx installed:

Driver's Side

[IMG]local://upfiles/1314/B485FBA7D8504831990DED8080F826E6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1314/D895E6826C8D4B388FE6C094BA90EF82.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-13-2006, 08:02 AM

Thanks for the pics!!! Looks like a solid kit and can't wait to get one installed on my H3![sm=bounceybounce.gif]