PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Picked up my truck today

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 06:11 AM
Default RE: Picked up my truck today

Congrats on the new H3!!! But Joe...no chrome!!![sm=bling.gif][sm=smiley13.gif]

Old 06-09-2007, 12:15 PM

Nice![8D]

Old 06-09-2007, 02:21 PM

MyH3hummer
Date 6/8/2007 7:40:01 PM

nice truck, is it a H3 X ?
No it is not a H3X. I am not a chrome fan (not that I knock it), and the H3X has plenty of it. I even got the matching body colorgrill to avoid the chrome. I will be adding the stainless steel lettering to my frontbumper and the roof racks!

Old 06-09-2007, 03:37 PM

I REALLY like the matching colour grill!!!

Old 06-09-2007, 09:33 PM

Sweet.............What other mods you got planned?

Old 06-10-2007, 12:59 PM

Gunner_45
Date 6/9/2007 7:33:11 PM

I just put on the Hummer letters on the front bumper and roof racks, butdon't have any more planned just yet. I have been reading through the forum and past posts to learn from people's experiences. For example, I might look into the PCM tune even though the group buy is over.HummBob provided information on a nice remote starter which I am eyeing. Unfortunately I didn't get good "vibes" from my dealer's service manager when I met him. My sales rep pointed out that I had asked about remote starters and provided information on one and the Service Manager immediately indicated that they could not install it-without looking at the literature. I looked at him and then my sales rep and said that was interesting since a forum member indicated that his service department installed and tuned the device for him. Perhaps another dealer had a Service Department with a better skill set? Well my sales rep said that they would look at the literature and get back to me. I got a GREAT deal on my truck and would not let them put the dealer decals or badging on the vehicle-this should not preclude me from getting good service. Perhaps the Service Manager was having a bad day, but still not very good way to start a "relationship" with a new customer-especially one who is as mechanically challenged as I am.

I figure that I have time and right now I am thoroughly enjoying just cruising in my ride...........

Old 06-10-2007, 01:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Trayderjoe

Gunner_45

I just put on the Hummer letters on the front bumper and roof racks, butdon't have any more planned just yet. I have been reading through the forum and past posts to learn from people's experiences. For example, I might look into the PCM tune even though the group buy is over.HummBob provided information on a nice remote starter which I am eyeing. Unfortunately I didn't get good "vibes" from my dealer's service manager when I met him. My sales rep pointed out that I had asked about remote starters and provided information on one and the Service Manager immediately indicated that they could not install it-without looking at the literature. I looked at him and then my sales rep and said that was interesting since a forum member indicated that his service department installed and tuned the device for him. Perhaps another dealer had a Service Department with a better skill set? Well my sales rep said that they would look at the literature and get back to me. I got a GREAT deal on my truck and would not let them put the dealer decals or badging on the vehicle-this should not preclude me from getting good service. Perhaps the Service Manager was having a bad day, but still not very good way to start a "relationship" with a new customer-especially one who is as mechanically challenged as I am.

I figure that I have time and right now I am thoroughly enjoying just cruising in my ride...........
That SUCKS!!!! I'd talk to the SALES PERSON you bought the Rig off of and TELL him/her how you were treated by Service. The sales people usually have better contact with the Owner of the SHOP and the OWNER knows that most $$$ is made in the SERVICE DEPT!!!!

Old 06-10-2007, 02:25 PM

Kick him in the nertz..next time he gives you trouble..

Old 06-10-2007, 06:52 PM

HummBob
Date 6/10/2007 11:39:39 AM

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: Trayderjoe

[blockquote]quote:

Gunner_45

Sweet.............What other mods you got planned? [/blockquote]

[/blockquote]

That SUCKS!!!! I'd talk to the SALES PERSON you bought the Rig off of and TELL him/her how you were treated by Service. The sales people usually have better contact with the Owner of the SHOP and the OWNER knows that most $$$ is made in the SERVICE DEPT!!!!
My sales rep was standing there, and quickly covered for the Service Manager. I am curious to see the outcome....

Dennis
Date 6/10/2007 12:25:16 PM

Kick him in the nertz..next time he gives you trouble..
[sm=goodidea.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 06-11-2007, 03:29 PM

Love the no chrome.

"Great another military assault vehicle"
My pinhead neighbor

Quick Reply: Picked up my truck today