PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Photo Help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Default Photo Help!

My Wife and Iwas walking out of my Dentist office yesterdaywhen I saw some turd in the parking lot taking pictures of my H3 while flipping it off. We walked up to the guy and asked if I could help him take pictures. He thought it was great and proceeded to pose in different unholey ways while I clicked away. After I took the pictures he thanked me and told me of the of those evil Hummers. So my Wife and I agreed with him and headed for our H3 and got in. He looked real confused and freaked out. Then drove away like a bat out of hell.
Oh yeah... I forgot to mention....
While he was busy figuring out ways to pose and as I was taking the pictures, I slipped the memory card out of his camera and put it in my pocket. It fits my camera pretty well!
What an idiot!!!

Old 01-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Default RE: Photo Help!

NICE !!! F&%#em if they can't take a joke!!

Old 01-27-2007, 12:04 PM

Way to go Crank. What losers there are out there.

Old 01-27-2007, 12:25 PM

SMOOTH STEAL! LOL I have not encountered any of this nonsense yet, but I suspect my day will come and I will have all these nifty little ideas on how to react then LOL

Old 01-27-2007, 12:30 PM

thats funny rite there
gr8 job

Old 01-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: crank

My Wife and Iwas walking out of my Dentist office yesterdaywhen I saw some turd in the parking lot taking pictures of my H3 while flipping it off. We walked up to the guy and asked if I could help him take pictures. He thought it was great and proceeded to pose in different unholey ways while I clicked away. After I took the pictures he thanked me and told me of the of those evil Hummers. So my Wife and I agreed with him and headed for our H3 and got in. He looked real confused and freaked out. Then drove away like a bat out of hell.
Oh yeah... I forgot to mention....
While he was busy figuring out ways to pose and as I was taking the pictures, I slipped the memory card out of his camera and put it in my pocket. It fits my camera pretty well!
What an idiot!!!
Dude you FREAKIN' ROCK!

Are you going to post any of those pics here? We can have some fun with those lol

Old 01-27-2007, 12:50 PM

That is HILARIOUS!!!!

Old 01-27-2007, 02:04 PM

Very cool dude...

Old 01-27-2007, 03:19 PM

Yeah, I feel real bad about that. But I did get over it pretty fast. Heh, Heh!
I would love to see the jerks face when he tries to look at the pictures. Or lack of...
There were a few pictures on there. A couple of my H3 and a few of his freaky friends. Didn't see much so I cleaned it out so I could use it.

Old 01-27-2007, 04:33 PM

nice!!!!!!!!!

I am not that calm....he would have been making anemergency visit to that Dentist If I were you.Then anger classes have not worked

Quick Reply: Photo Help!