PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Peeling Paint inside door

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Peeling Paint inside door

Or you can say:

Heather's Hummer = H2. Get it? H H = 2 H's? H2? [&:]

Don't let them fool you Heather! They aren't asking for pics of your H2! You can post pictures of your hair for these guys and they would be satisfied

Old 10-06-2006, 12:57 PM

in a pinch where the dealer wouldn't fix, you could swap the parts out for '06 pieces, which are just flat-black plastic.

?

Speaking of girlfriends on the internet, mine thinks (not this one but others) hummer forums are kind of funny and surfs 'em now and again. But she leaves this one to me so i can have some peace and quiet.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:57 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

You can post pictures of your hair for these guys and they would be satisfied

that's because some of us don't have much of our own, but i'm more interested in the truck. unless heather is dennis' golf partner, then pics of , well, any pics would do.

dennis, what i gathered is that it's the paint on the parts inside the truck, not the surrounds on the outside. the stock surrounds on the outside are injection molded plastic, they won't peel. the insides are painted silver and the paint wears off after a while. i never noticed it until i read this post, but mine have the paint wearing off too. i figure if it gets really ugly, i'll just line-x them.

Old 10-06-2006, 02:20 PM

Exactly shortbus! The paint has worn off in side the door. I guess i will see next week after its painted, how well this will hold up.
Sorry, don't play golf so i'm not dennis' golf partner

Old 10-06-2006, 02:25 PM

ORIGINAL: HEATHERH2

Sorry, don't play golf so i'm not dennis' golf partner

DAMMIT ! ! guess we'll have to settle for pics of the truck then.

Old 10-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

This is the infamous Dennis Golf Partner:

Just so everybody understands what is going on

Old 10-06-2006, 02:51 PM

i should hire her and lay off the jeep ****.

getting morning coffee from her would beat the heck of of getting my own while being heckled by the ****.

(he reads this forum all the time)

Old 10-06-2006, 02:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Greenblade

has the jeep **** been to moab, or is he basing his low opinion of your awesome vehicle on what he's been able to read (assuming it's all written in crayon)? has he done the rubicon? what's he done that makes him think he could keep up with you? take him along on your next run, and make sure you take pictures when you're pulling him through whatever obstacle he couldn't manage to do on his own. you need this sticker for when you park next to him

Old 10-06-2006, 03:42 PM

Heather just keep your rig as clean as Shorty's and you'll never see it.[8D][8D]

Old 10-06-2006, 03:47 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

ORIGINAL: Greenblade

has the jeep **** been to moab, or is he basing his low opinion of your awesome vehicle on what he's been able to read (assuming it's all written in crayon)? has he done the rubicon? what's he done that makes him think he could keep up with you? take him along on your next run, and make sure you take pictures when you're pulling him through whatever obstacle he couldn't manage to do on his own. you need this sticker for when you park next to him

[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]

hee hee

Jeep guys can also read things written in marker, i'm pretty sure.

(he's a nice guy, and helped me raise my front end, maybe this will prompt him to join )

Quick Reply: Peeling Paint inside door