PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PCMforless Hummer Forum SALE

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 08:37 PM
Default RE: PCMforless Hummer Forum SALE

bllack bear what a coicindence I ordered my exhaust and pcm at the same time too I wish they only had a fiter for the 08 so I could do the cai exhaust and pcm all in the same day to feel them mos toutta my upgrades. Non the less the exhaust and pcm should give the ole i5 a littl emore kick. I went with the bill boat exhaust I hope I am happy with it. I didn't like the fact the magnaflows still have the resonator or I would have gone ht emagnaflow route

Old 03-30-2008, 03:48 PM

Got my PCM back from PCM for Less and the tune is great! Faster, smoother shifts and it stays a bit higher on the powerband before shifting. Makes the H3 an even more pleasurable drive. Thanks for the group buy Kelly!

Old 03-31-2008, 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Hummerhead

Got my PCM back from PCM for Less and the tune is great! Faster, smoother shifts and it stays a bit higher on the powerband before shifting. Makes the H3 an even more pleasurable drive. Thanks for the group buy Kelly!
Thanks for the update!!

Old 04-01-2008, 08:00 AM

I finally got my PCM upgrade installed and running. Thanks for your help Kelly. On the Alpha I had to remove the windshield washer jug and coolant overflow container just to get at the PCM but with that done my truck started right up. Hopefully today I can get the CASE RELEARN done and then I'm good to go. What a improvement, more HP and smoothershiftingalong with the aftermarket exhaust! What more can a guy ask for besides an aftermarket intake. Thank you Kelly.

BTW folks, Kelly is a Western New York native. I knew there was something I really liked about her. [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Gar

Old 04-01-2008, 02:30 PM

ORIGINAL: alphadogg

I finally got my PCM upgrade installed and running. Thanks for your help Kelly. On the Alpha I had to remove the windshield washer jug and coolant overflow container just to get at the PCM but with that done my truck started right up. Hopefully today I can get the CASE RELEARN done and then I'm good to go. What a improvement, more HP and smoothershiftingalong with the aftermarket exhaust! What more can a guy ask for besides an aftermarket intake. Thank you Kelly.

BTW folks, Kelly is a Western New York native. I knew there was something I really liked about her. [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Gar
Thanks Gar!! Glad you like it