PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PCMforless Hummer Forum GROUP BUY

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Default RE: PCMforless Hummer Forum GROUP BUY

You know Kelly, I know some janitors that work for those auto suppliers... I can have them pull a few strings if need be. Just give me the word lol. A question from me would be... Are you guys going to call me still even though I placed my order online instead of over the phone? When you get more 07s of course hehe.

Old 04-30-2007, 01:03 PM

Luke, when I send the PCM, it sends you a copy of the tracking number to your email

Thanks for being patient guys...I have a few of these things ordered and they should be arriving any day now. I'll be shipping in order of payment. Unfortunately the 07 traiblazer & 07 colorado also uses the same PCM, so my waiting list includes those guys too...but at least we're getting to the light at the end of the tunnel now!!

Old 04-30-2007, 10:59 PM

Lol np I'm def not an impatient person. Thank you very much for your hard work Kelly.

Old 05-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Woo-hoo! I got 3 07 PCM's in today.

Chin, Smith (Luke) and Strohmayer have shipped.

Old 05-03-2007, 01:48 AM

YES!!![:-][:-][:-][:-]I received an email that the PCM shipped! Now I can't wait. I was good about waiting, now the end is near. Thanks Kelly, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

ORIGINAL: kelly@pcmforless

Woo-hoo! I got 3 07 PCM's in today.

Chin, Smith (Luke) and Strohmayer have shipped.

Old 05-05-2007, 07:13 PM

I got mine today installed and sent my off today lol Thank you!!!

Old 05-05-2007, 07:14 PM

Mine is more of a need than a want. Since I took out my Cats and my muffler my shift points are off because I believe there isn't enough backpressure lol... so I need them changed so the vechile actually runs right ;P

Old 05-09-2007, 11:19 PM

Hello, I have a question about the CASE relearn, will the dealership question why I need this done, or do I just go inwith a CEL? Can I go to any GM delearship to get the CASE relearn.

Thanks in advance

Old 05-10-2007, 09:33 AM

ORIGINAL: OrangeH3X

Hello, I have a question about the CASE relearn, will the dealership question why I need this done, or do I just go inwith a CEL? Can I go to any GM delearship to get the CASE relearn.

Thanks in advance
Depends on where you go I guess - I haven't really heard much about them giving anyone trouble. The CEL will not come on for it. Most of our customers just tell the service writer they need a CASE relearn (just a CASE relearn not the whole flash) and it gets taken care of. Or you can try pulling a tech to the side and giving him $10 to do it for you, most will. Any dealership or mechanic with a Tech 2 scan tool can do it for you.

Old 05-12-2007, 12:37 AM

Kelly, since this process has taken awhile, is it possible to still get in on the group price? Some of us, only got our H3's within the last month, which was after the original cut off date. [8D]

Quick Reply: PCMforless Hummer Forum GROUP BUY