PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PCMforless Hummer Forum GROUP BUY

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 09:44 PM
Default RE: PCMforless Hummer Forum GROUP BUY

I ordered mine!!!!
Can't wait to see the difference.

Old 03-31-2007, 11:11 PM

Can't wait for my tuned PCM to arrive... From what I hear and read are nothing but positive results by having thisdone to your vehicle!!!
I've been waiting fora month now since my order (because I live half way across the galaxy),and It's driving me NUTZZZZ!!!!
Kelly & Alvin... You guys should set up shop here In Canada. Let me assure you... Your buisness here In Alberta would take off like a rocket!!!

P.S Congrats guys for making this group buy a success...... $129... What a deal [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 04-01-2007, 01:00 AM

Yvon your PCM just got here today!! (Saturday) It'll be back out on Monday.

Old 04-01-2007, 01:07 AM

ORIGINAL: kelly@pcmforless

Your kiddin me right.... please say so!!! According to the tracking info... It got there on the 21'st.... I sent It on the 14th Xpress!!! Grrrrr

Old 04-01-2007, 01:56 AM

ALL RIGHT! I'm in and will follow up this post with an email.

I'll want to do the loaner as I need the vehicle running.

I posted another thread asking people to sign up for the repeat special and I poseted it right before I found this post.

Looks like we got a good deal on this one. Thanks so much for honoring andother HummerForums special on this!

THANKS FOR THE DEAL!!!

Old 04-01-2007, 12:31 PM

ORIGINAL: HumRluvR

Your kiddin me right.... please say so!!! According to the tracking info... It got there on the 21'st.... I sent It on the 14th Xpress!!! Grrrrr
Yikes. Did it mean it got to the U.S. on the 21st? I wouldn't lie about this - I seriously just pulled it out of my mailbox on Saturday [] I will express it back to you, hopefully it won't take so long to get back!!

Old 04-01-2007, 01:26 PM

ORIGINAL: HumRluvR

Yikes. Did it mean it got to the U.S. on the 21st? I wouldn't lie about this - I seriously just pulled it out of my mailbox on Saturday [] I will express it back to you, hopefully it won't take so long to get back!!
Man... I was hoping that you were playing an April Fools joke on me Kelly... Grrrrr
When I shipped It on the 14th, the post office guy told me that It will arrive at It's destination the following week, which would of been on the 23rd at the latest. I even paid extra to have It there quicker, and according to Canada Post Snail Tracking System, It got to NC on the 21st... WEIRD!!!!
Oh well... Guess I'm waiting another week or so... And Thanks Kelly for Expressing It back to me... Your a sweetheart!!! [sm=smiley9.gif]

Old 04-01-2007, 05:37 PM

Count me in! What specifications do they have thouogh? Exhaust differences? Air intake differences? Type of fuel used? Anything else?

Old 04-01-2007, 07:54 PM

This is thier work order sheet..you fill in the blanks...

Vehicle

Year:
07 06 05 04 03 02 01 00 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 86 85

Model:
Buick Century Buick LeSabre Buick Rainier Buick Regal Buick Roadmaster Cadillac Escalade Cadillac Fleetwood Chevy Astro Chevy Blazer Chevy Colorado Chevy Camaro V8 Chevy CamaroV6 Chevy Caprice Chevy Cavalier Chevy Cobalt Chevy Corvette Chevy HHR Chevy Impala V8 Chevy Impala V6 Chevy Malibu Chevy Monte Carlo Chevy SSR Chevy Suburban Chevy Tahoe Chevy TrailBlazer Chevy TrailBlazer SS & 5.3L Chevy Truck, Silverado 1500, 2500, 3500 Chevy Truck-Avalanche Chevy Truck-S10/S15/Sonoma Chevy Venture GMC Canyon GMC Envoy GMC Jimmy, S10/S15 GMC Suburban GMC Truck-1500, 2500, 3500 GMC Truck-Envoy GMC Truck-S10/S15/Sonoma GMC Truck-Yukon Hummer H2 Hummer H3 Pontiac Firebird V8 Pontiac Firebird V6 Pontiac Grand AM Pontiac Grand Prix /GTP Pontiac GTO Pontiac Montana Pontiac Solstice Pontiac Sunfire Saturn Sky

Cylinders
I4 I5 I6 V6 V8

4x4?
4x4 2wd AWD

VIN

Drivetrain

We will use the following information to correct your speedometer and odometer.

Tranny
Auto Man

Rear Gears

STOCK Tire Size
Please enter the entire size (i.e. 275/55/15) that ORIGINALLY came on the truck

Current Tire Size
Leave blank if you still have the same stock size

Shift Firmness
On scale of 0-3 with 3 being the most firm.

3 Firm as possible 2 Firm Shift points 1 Quicken shifts 0 Leave as isClick for more info!

Fuel

Fuel
Regular Mid-Grade PremiumClick for more information!

General

Remove Speed limiter
Leave as is Remove

Rev limiter
Leave as is Remove Tuner's choice (Reccomended) I will Specify Rev limitor in Other info. box

Intake

Intake
Stock K&N Replacement Complete Cold Air Intake

Exhaust

Catback
Stock Aftermarket Muffler only

Catalytic Converter
High Flow Cat Gone Stock Cats

MISC

Live above 2000ft?
No Yes

Nitrous
No Yes Amount?

Towing
No Tows moderate loads (<1500lbs) Tows heavy loads (>1500lbs)

Any other information which may be important

Referral

Website
Google.com Yahoo.com Camaroz28.com Z28.com Speeddensity.org Corvetteforum.com LT1-LS1.com LT1tech.com LS1tech.com LS2.com SilveradoSS.com GMTrucks.com Other Coloradofans.com Trailvoy.com

Person

Other

Letting us know which website referred you helps us determine which websites to support. Vendors like us help keep your favorite forums and websites afloat with our sponsorships.

[left][color=#ff0000][size=1][b]Note: Currently orders are shipping next business day. If you need your chip

Old 04-02-2007, 12:41 AM

I'm in!

Quick Reply: PCMforless Hummer Forum GROUP BUY