PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PCMforless Hummer Forum GROUP BUY

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Default RE: PCMforless Hummer Forum GROUP BUY

First tank of gas with the tune..... in town and a lot of 80 mph highway gave 17.2 mpg
Very Happy !!!!

Old 06-27-2007, 10:04 AM

ORIGINAL: excel25

First tank of gas with the tune..... in town and a lot of 80 mph highway gave 17.2 mpg
Very Happy !!!!
What were you getting before?

Old 06-29-2007, 04:35 AM

15.8 to 16.2 avg. So headed in the right diriction. The power is much better also

Old 08-07-2007, 09:14 AM

ORIGINAL: kelly@pcmforless

Hello all, thanks for your interest lately in our tuning. I want to do a group buy for this sponsored forum since there was a lot of talk about it, and because you make the time we spend here enjoyable.

So this is how it works: the price of the tune will drop for the group buy. The core charge, loaner fee, and shipping all remains the same.

If we can have five orders placed in a group, the price of the tune will be $149.

If we can have seven or more orders, the price for the tune will be $129.

I will consider this group buy open from March 31 until April 10th, which is about 10 days. You have that amount of time to get in contact with me (Kelly) preferably by email at kelly@pcmforless.com. You may also call me at 704-307-4227 or send me a PM. You must be a member of this forum to take part of this group buy. When you let me know you are interested, I will edit this thread and add your username to it so we can keep a running total of how many are in the group buy. When you get in contact with me, I need to know your username, real name, email and phone number. I will ask you vehicle information later on when you make a payment.

On April 11 I will set up a page on the website for you to pay through, or you can call me by phone and place a credit card order. As soon as you have paid and submitted an ordersheet, your order will be filled.

This applies to all H3's, 2006 and 2007. This will also apply to international orders, shipping is $25 for outside of the United States. I have plenty of 2006 computers in stock and a handful of 2007's.

Some more information:

For this group buy you can use one of our three ways to get tuned:

1. Send in your PCM to us. The price will be (Group Buy $$) + shipping.

2. Use the core program. The price will be (Group Buy $$) + $99 (refundable core charge) + shipping. You must have a CASE relearn done!!

3. Use the loaner program. The price will be (Group Buy $$) + $99 (refundable core charge) + $50 + shipping.

Shipping is as follows: $15 2-3 day, $30 express overnight, $25 international. We ship through the USPS.

---------------------------------------

List of Group Buyers:

1. Xxtreme
Obie1 PAID
3. shawnnlivier PAID
4. cheappc@hotmail.com
5. kild1 - PAID
6. Excel25
7. 2luke2 - PAID
8. mgurgone - PAID
9. OrangeH3X - PAID
10. bigpopanip - PAID
11. Hummer Driver PAID
12. Littlehummerboy - PAID
13. HBH3 PAID
14. rexscott
15. zx10er
16. Italy H3
Sandy07H3BG - PAID
18. jblaguski PAID
19. 31sonic PAID
20. Williecee PAID
21. Name withheld - PAID
22. KeyzH3
23. de_hummer - PAID
24. Hummer T - PAID
25. Dr Carver - PAID
Kelly,
Is this offer still good? I'm interested.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:53 PM

ORIGINAL: D VADER

ORIGINAL: kelly@pcmforless

Hello all, thanks for your interest lately in our tuning. I want to do a group buy for this sponsored forum since there was a lot of talk about it, and because you make the time we spend here enjoyable.

So this is how it works: the price of the tune will drop for the group buy. The core charge, loaner fee, and shipping all remains the same.

If we can have five orders placed in a group, the price of the tune will be $149.

If we can have seven or more orders, the price for the tune will be $129.

I will consider this group buy open from March 31 until April 10th, which is about 10 days. You have that amount of time to get in contact with me (Kelly) preferably by email at kelly@pcmforless.com. You may also call me at 704-307-4227 or send me a PM. You must be a member of this forum to take part of this group buy. When you let me know you are interested, I will edit this thread and add your username to it so we can keep a running total of how many are in the group buy. When you get in contact with me, I need to know your username, real name, email and phone number. I will ask you vehicle information later on when you make a payment.

Kelly,
Is this offer still good? I'm interested.
Dude......They have a new offer....

Hi guys, we are going to run another special, from August 6th to August 10th.

This won't be a group buy, but instead just a special price of $139 for the tune (normally $199). The regular core, loaner, and shipping fees will still apply. Orders will ship as soon as they are placed (providing cores are in stock). Have quite a few 06 cores and limited 07 cores. If we go out of stock, your name will be placed on a waiting list and will ship as new stock comes in.

Please email me at kelly@pcmforless.com (INCLUDE USERNAME!) for a link to order.

Orders must be placed online for special pricing!

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your week (is it really only monday? )

Old 08-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

You guys really need to do it. It made my 3.5 H3 feel like the 3.7. I honestly can't tell the difference between the two with my PCM upgrade. I think I was the second person on the forum to have it done and there isn't a day I regret it. It's the best upgrade you can buy for any vehicle for the money. Wait until you feel the difference.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:08 PM

Thanks Gunner! I just sent my order.