PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PATRICK - Is he a site advertiser?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Default RE: PATRICK - Is he a site advertiser?

is it ok if we call Mike a moron (take your pick on which one )? or should i just stay away from that at all costs. . . . . ?

Old 11-07-2007, 03:26 PM

call me a moron if you like....unlike most on this site I can take it.....BTW...whats wrong with flares on an H3? I'd love to have flares on mine.....my tires stick out like 3"...getting sick of cops busting my azz for it[:@]

Old 11-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

I guess it would be fine for you.... since you are a Cheep Lover.... but to me and most of the sensible world it would look like having flares on flares...

Old 11-07-2007, 03:34 PM

actually there is a company in Japan that makes them...just won't ship to the USA..a member here lives in japan and has them installed...they look AMAZING!!!!! I'll try to find the pics. o show you.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

please hurry... I can't wait....

Old 11-08-2007, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

I think Shorty meant callingME a moron, but if you want to gladly accept the Moron nomination, I second it

As for flares, WTF??

Why in the hell would you put flares on wheel wells that are already flared out like 5 inches off the body? To me that would be the most rediculous looking thing, even worse then my Knight Rider lights AND my custom lightbar put together

Old 11-08-2007, 08:46 AM

because if you ever step up to a real set of tires you'll notice that the spray of crap on the side of your truck is killing your paint...plus it's illegal in NJ to have tires stick out past the fender without some kind of flare to cover them.....you guys are thinking of big ole ugle black flares....these things are painted to match.....just looks like a wider fender.

Old 11-08-2007, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Did you find pictures yet? It's illegal I think in all states for the tires to stick out past the body, at least it is in IL as well. I understand why you would have them, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't look fugly. I guess I won't know until I see them.

Now, it would be cool if they were complete replacements for the factory ones.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:07 AM

look at these, these are small flares....I have used bushwacker many times, if they make them for the h3 I'm sure they would cover the entire fender bulge, making it look like one piece....they make really nice stuff. the japan ones covered almost the entire stock fender bulge...Mike, you don't remember the guy from japan that had them, he used to post here a lot...a black h3.

http://www.gstyle4u.com/.sc/ms/dd/H3...%20HUMMER%20H3

Old 11-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Those are really nice! I was thinking of some cheap stick-ons that would go on the side of the existing ones. I do remember what you are talking about. I didnt realize they would go under like that. I wouldn't mind those. I'm asking the wife for some mud flaps for Christmas since I'm also REALLY tired of that gunk on my car. Once again, you have proved me wrong, master.......

Quick Reply: PATRICK - Is he a site advertiser?