PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PATRICK

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Administrator
Default RE: PATRICK

i run that forum...ibannedhim there, as he seems to be a troll.

http://www.myspace.com/mrdm1

Old 11-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

That is Zyne's H2....

what a greasy mother****er....

Old 11-15-2007, 06:05 PM

hmmm....is that the same LR forum that our old fearless leader was a member on...and that dude Lane?

so are we banning the jackass or what....just curious. I was thinking about posting about my new land rover...i bougt from da benjamines I gots from making metal railings and such.

Old 11-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

Seriously though.... that image he is using for the myspace is Zyne's rig.... I'll find the thread where Zyne posted it if needed?

Old 11-15-2007, 06:08 PM

that's what I thought.....but what is he planning on doing in his NY meet if he has no hummer?

Old 11-15-2007, 06:11 PM
Super Moderator
Old 11-15-2007, 07:14 PM

He (Zyne) also has that pic on his myspace.

Old 11-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Administrator

he hasnt been active for a long time on my LR site...maybe this is someone trying to hassle zyne?

Old 11-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Well Zyne ain't here to hassle, yet.
THANK YOU ALL, THAT WAS MY FIRST TRIP TO THE ROVER FORUM [&o] AND MYSPACE [:'(]. WHUT BE D PROBLM WID DA CAPS YALL GOT ME WUNDRIN WHA??????

I don't get too worked up about ignoramuses. I do think we have to, and I will be glad to offer my services , do a little something about the repeated let's meet in NYC threads/posts. His latest wanna be gig is this weekend. Are any of you going? My guess is he'll start up another "let's get together" .......... 2-3 weeks from now posted by Monday.[:@] What he should be doing is leg work, promotion, and organizing, and then post an EVENT thread inviting forum members like 6, 8, 10 weeks in advance, and leave it be. I agree we here should not be the source ofhis lame azzed attemps atpromotion..... Does this make any friggin sense????

Idon't give a sizzlin rat's butt about caps or whatever. Numbskulls and dipsh!ts should be allowed, look, I'm here . Let's all agree to not make the forum look bad no matter what the plan is w/ this guy. Let's give him a chance (mabey to some of you it would be his 2nd or 3rd....) fair and square and if he's gotta go, then so be it.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:13 PM

but doc...he is the true definition of a troll.....he posts in all caps cause he KNOWS it pisses people off...he did it at the LR forum and ......and got yelled at there...he then comes here and posts in all caps and when he is called on it by MD, he says...sorry yo...I had no idea caps where bad.....that is a troll...to...the...T. He has a track record now for doing the same damn thing...and letting him go until he hangs himself will make the forum look much worst than just stopping the idiot in his tracks,.....we have a prior history we can post to show everyone he was a troll if your worrying about us lookin gbad for banning the douche.

Quick Reply: PATRICK