PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Part numbers needed: Roof rail end caps

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Default Part numbers needed: Roof rail end caps

Does anybody know what are the part numbers for the roof rail end caps? I purchased the roof rails when purchased from the dealer but did not have the end caps. I thought at the time these were purchased separately. My wife drives the H3 so I didn't pay attention to it until much later and the sales person is no loner employeed whee I purchased the vehicle.

Any way, I would like to purchase the end caps only or does anyone have any for sale?

TIA!

Dannyo

Old 03-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Default RE: Part numbers needed: Roof rail end caps

ORIGINAL: Danster

Does anybody know what are the part numbers for the roof rail end caps? I purchased the roof rails when purchased from the dealer but did not have the end caps. I thought at the time these were purchased separately. My wife drives the H3 so I didn't pay attention to it until much later and the sales person is no loner employeed whee I purchased the vehicle.

Any way, I would like to purchase the end caps only or does anyone have any for sale?

TIA!

Dannyo
I would go back to the dealer and complain anyways. Even if your salesman is not there, they should have come with the racks. The parts will cost them practically nothing, and you can bring up how disappointed you will be if they do not come through. Mention you will have to complain to GM if they do not help you.[:@]