PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PAINT ESTIMATE

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Default RE: PAINT ESTIMATE

WOW msl..so sorry about your luck! (Of course, I'm sure you would have no way of knowing?) But, I wonder if it was some malicious treehugger or just vandals? I know I'd be STARK RAVING MADDDDD! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Old 01-30-2007, 04:22 PM

If all you have now is rock chips or minor scuffs just get them touched up. Guy at work had someone come out and fix all the rock chips on his black F150. They even came out to where we work and did it. He came back a week later and buffes them out. Only a couple of hundred and looks brand new.

Old 01-30-2007, 10:56 PM

ORIGINAL: msl369

After owning my H3 for a mere 5 weeks some heartless SOB keyed baby.
unbelievable!!

Old 01-30-2007, 11:58 PM

either that means get the F**k out

or your a huge gto fan

G--T--F**kin--O

Old 01-31-2007, 12:02 AM

ORIGINAL: cnynctry

If all you have now is rock chips or minor scuffs just get them touched up. Guy at work had someone come out and fix all the rock chips on his black F150. They even came out to where we work and did it. He came back a week later and buffes them out. Only a couple of hundred and looks brand new.
Jerry Garcia makes a good point here..you should look into this.

Sorry, your AVATAR makes me think of the Greatful Dead

Old 01-31-2007, 12:22 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

either that means get the F**k out

or your a huge gto fan

G--T--F**kin--O
get the F**K out ... at least that's what I intended ... [8D]

Old 01-31-2007, 01:08 AM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

WOW msl..so sorry about your luck! (Of course, I'm sure you would have no way of knowing?) But, I wonder if it was some malicious treehugger or just vandals? I know I'd be STARK RAVING MADDDDD! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
I narrowed it down to 2 people and 1 group of people. Who may have done it... Since I had a fight with the girlfriend that same night (even though I know she couldn't get to my house to do it) I dumped her, her ex-boyfriend is my other suspect but he's too dumb and knows his death would be long and painful if I found out he did it so I partially rule him out. The other is a group of neighbor azzholes who like to hang out down my driveway and sell drugs, since I can't prove it was them I sent some good friends around to their hang outs and some how they were all locked up that night and haven't been hanging around much lately hmmmmm.

It goes to figure that I work/live in a major city and park in a fairly rough area and I'm scared to park there but my own house... UGHHHHH

I did btw get a full alarm system VIPER 791 with remote start(which works awesome), two way remote paging and had a proximity sensor added on incase anyone wants to walk a little close to my baby. Its also protected by my 3 friends Glock, Smith and Wesson.

Old 01-31-2007, 01:20 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: cnynctry

Jerry Garcia makes a good point here..you should look into this.

Sorry, your AVATAR makes me think of the Greatful Dead
Jerry Garcia....That's FUNNAY RIGHT THERE!!!

BTW, Who was the co-founder and guitarist for The Dead????

Old 01-31-2007, 01:51 AM

Bob Weir??..Not sure about this one..good question though

Old 01-31-2007, 02:01 AM

A cap would be busted in someone's ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: PAINT ESTIMATE