PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

OPEN DRIVER SIDE DOOR

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 03:31 PM
Default RE: OPEN DRIVER SIDE DOOR

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Screw em..who they gonna know you are...besides, it ain't for profit...
OK, I'll put together a nice little tutorial, should have up by tomorrow.

Old 05-22-2007, 04:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Trayderjoe

Curious as to why the car wash is not liable to replace the side view mirror for you? Aren't they libel for factory installed parts? I had an antenna ripped off of my truck (it was standard factory installed), and the car wash paid for the new antenna and installation.
Most all Carwashes have signs that state that they are not liable for any damages, and it has been my experience (back when I went to regular carwashes) - they deny doing any damage anyway. (They drove my jeep thru, they broke my passenger mirror and then said "OHHH NO we didn't do that!") Touchless carwashes for me now! (And in the off chance that I must go thru a non touchless carwash - I don't ASSume the morons will fold my mirrors in so I do it myself when I get out.

Old 05-22-2007, 05:30 PM

LawWyfe
Date 5/22/2007 2:23:01 PM

[blockquote]quote:

Curious as to why the car wash is not liable to replace the side view mirror for you? Aren't they libel for factory installed parts? I had an antenna ripped off of my truck (it was standard factory installed), and the car wash paid for the new antenna and installation.
[/blockquote]

Most all Carwashes have signs that state that they are not liable for any damages, and it has been my experience (back when I went to regular carwashes) - they deny doing any damage anyway. (They drove my jeep thru, they broke my passenger mirror and then said "OHHH NO we didn't do that!") Touchless carwashes for me now! (And in the off chance that I must go thru a non touchless carwash - I don't ASSume the morons will fold my mirrors in so I do it myself when I get out.
Interesting. Perhaps the car wash "chain" that I am using is the exception not the rule. I will make sure of that before I put the Hummer through it-or move to a touchless carwash as well.

Old 05-22-2007, 06:12 PM

Interesting. Perhaps the car wash "chain" that I am using is the exception not the rule. I will make sure of that before I put the Hummer through it-or move to a touchless carwash as well.
Boy, you have a good carwash place then! I don't go thru brush/rag type washes now tho because they tend to scratch the front chrome (plastic) grill after awhile.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:30 PM

Man...............I can almost hear that drive through car wash soap just eating the wax offName:  ekk.gif
Views: 88
Size:  8.0 KB