PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

one thing guys

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Default one thing guys

As I stated in another post, I do come here at least twice a day to check in this room to see if anything needs to be done....so have no fear, guys are getting banned when you want them banned!! I do ask one thing though, whne you make a post to have a guy banned can you copy-paste the screennameso I can input it into the admin program to ban them? Half the time when I try to go into threads to find the correct spelling it takes me an hour cause this site is runnign so slow...thanks..this will help alot!!!

Fell free to drop me an email if you need something done fast!! If you email me asking to ban someone they will be banned within 10 minutes (most times)

steelhumm@verizon.net

Old 06-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: one thing guys

That goes for me as well. I get my email on my Blackberry. You can email me at mike.albert@dlapiper.com or clublandhome@gmail.com The first is my work email so I see that before anything, but after 5 or 6 PM CST I'm on the way home and you can use my personal one. Even if I'm not around much you can email me and I can pop on if I'm available and check out whatever, although Mike is probably going to be more accessable then I am.