PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

ok some real Hummer Hate here...

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 04:27 PM

Ha. Good statement. They really don't hate us, they are just trying to conserve enough fuel for us. How nice of them. =] *sarcasm*

Old 03-14-2009, 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by mikehartigan
He's probably just p*ssed off because his PR department won't let him drive a Hummer. If driving a Hummer annoys people, it makes it that much more fun!
now this one's up my alley

Old 03-14-2009, 05:15 PM

It took me a whole 15 minutes of driving my new H3 to experience the Hummer hate.
I love Jealous Creaps in their Jeeps!

Old 04-01-2009, 08:46 PM

i welcome all haters alike....but i do remember one event that really pissed me off...i was filling up with gas when i first got it and i had some guy in a ****box nissan fullsize truck make a comment saying that it must me nice to have mommy and daddy pay for all my **** and without missin a beat i spit back with "both of my parents are dead, so i guess that leaves just me"...the guy was speechless...

Old 04-02-2009, 12:51 PM

Hummer hate makes owning the car that much more fun.

Driving one here in the UK seems extra special cos you rarely see them...Still get the tree huggers though who drive around in they're little deisel hatchbacks. A women asked me last week in a bitchy tone "Why on earth would you buy a vehicle like that!"

"Cos i can" was my reply lol. Im thinking of making a sticker for the side "everytime i rev, a polar bear dies". See how the tree Huggers like that lol

Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Banned

Any way welcome to the forum and enjoy the posts as i do.it is a lovely place to be

Old 04-02-2009, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by H2 Jay
Hummer hate makes owning the car that much more fun.

Driving one here in the UK seems extra special cos you rarely see them...Still get the tree huggers though who drive around in they're little deisel hatchbacks. A women asked me last week in a bitchy tone "Why on earth would you buy a vehicle like that!"

"Cos i can" was my reply lol. Im thinking of making a sticker for the side "everytime i rev, a polar bear dies". See how the tree Huggers like that lol
And not just because you can, but because they're comfortable, ride nice, and feel like your riding in a quality machine! I love the fact it pisses off the treehuggers so much, that this should be on the back of every Hummer, it's on the back of mine!

Attached Thumbnails ok some real Hummer Hate here...-hummer-001.jpg  
Old 04-03-2009, 08:35 PM

i will for sure get that sticker made up...but in silver ofcourse

Old 04-03-2009, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by marksteven
give anyone of those A-holes keys to a new hummer and they will have the same S--T eating grin on their face, the same one i had after i drove my first Hummer!
For the record i'm on my second Hummer, and that S--T eating grin is still on my face everytime I get behind the wheel..it looks something like this

One of my favorite hobbies is pulling up next to Jeeps, Bronco's, lifted pickups, and even the occasional H3, only to lean out the window and say "aww how cute"

Old 04-04-2009, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Gleamor
For the record i'm on my second Hummer, and that S--T eating grin is still on my face everytime I get behind the wheel..it looks something like this

One of my favorite hobbies is pulling up next to Jeeps, Bronco's, lifted pickups, and even the occasional H3, only to lean out the window and say "aww how cute"
I went to test drive an H2 before I bought my H3. Signed the paper, showed my license, went out and did a walk around, got in and....it wouldn't start. It was nice and big on the inside, but I took that as a "sign". Not to mention it was an 05 with over 30k miles on it and they were asking $29900 for it.
Are you trying to start an H2 vs. H3 thing here?
lol
P.S. I think the Jeep owners days are over(It's no longer a Jeep thing, we wouldn't understand). They're the most jealous of all the 4wd's!

Quick Reply: ok some real Hummer Hate here...