PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

OK I'm not going to be a dik

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 02:49 PM
Default RE: OK I'm not going to be a dik

but in the gold glove bouts, they're not allowed to kick you in the nuts . . . . . . . . []

Old 12-28-2007, 02:52 PM

this is true...but I'm so damn small he would have to be real accurate to do any damage

Old 12-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

I go pick up a load of tubing from Fluid Systems (the place that makes Earl'sPerformance Plumbingfittings/braided stainless....cool stuff, way cool show room) and when I get back my popcorn was stale and all the goodscenes are done.

Jeeze IK, lay off the doughnuts and holiday cake. I'm an inch taller (6' 1.5" rounded up ) and you got 40#s on me???

HG I knew you were joking, pal. IK waz funnin. Too much drama is a bad thing.

I'll leave the dik thing to others, I know when I am out classed!

Shorty, carry on with the good work.

Old 12-28-2007, 02:55 PM

ah yes, forgot you were irish too . . . . . . .[&o]

Old 12-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

That's what I'm talkin about!

Hell, who am I kidding. I've been in one fight in my life and it was staged just because people wanted us to fight, and during that fight, about 2 minutes into it, my neighbor was having a heart attack in the alley, so if you count that, well, that I guess doesn't even make 1 [&o]

Dude, how the F is it you know all these people, you've done all this chit (yes, i'm stealing your words now because I always want to be like you ) and every time some situation comes up you are always an expert off-roader, expert car repair guy, expert fisher, expert this and that, and so forth? Is it my jeolousy asking you this? I don't know.

But, I will tell you this though. If you tell me that you can compose and write music, play the drums, piano and violin, and know how to use Cakewalk, Sound Forge, Rebirth and Acid 6.0 to create and write classical and dance music like I've been doing the last 10 years, THEN I will start to doubt you

And DONT even start. Nobody used to believe all the crap I can do as well, but you always seem to have done so much crap in your life.

I don't know where the F I'm going with this, but I just would like to say, you suck ***.

Old 12-28-2007, 02:58 PM

Doc, I be a borderline fat bastard Before I got sick I was big into powerlifting (and steroids) I was 240 pounds, 34"waist and was benching 420lbs...after I got sick all the muscle turned to water weight....I'm slowly getting back, but without juice it's hard

Old 12-28-2007, 03:01 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

That's what I'm talkin about!

Hell, who am I kidding. I've been in one fight in my life and it was staged just because people wanted us to fight, and during that fight, about 2 minutes into it, my neighbor was having a heart attack in the alley, so if you count that, well, that I guess doesn't even make 1 [&o]

Dude, how the F is it you know all these people, you've done all this chit (yes, i'm stealing your words now because I always want to be like you ) and every time some situation comes up you are always an expert off-roader, expert car repair guy, expert fisher, expert this and that, and so forth? Is it my jeolousy asking you this? I don't know.

But, I will tell you this though. If you tell me that you can compose and write music, play the drums, piano and violin, and know how to use Cakewalk, Sound Forge, Rebirth and Acid 6.0 to create and write classical and dance music like I've been doing the last 10 years, THEN I will start to doubt you

And DONT even start. Nobody used to believe all the crap I can do as well, but you always seem to have done so much crap in your life.

I don't know where the F I'm going with this, but I just would like to say, you suck ***.
who are you talking to here? you responded to me - but its hard to tell who you wanna be like. are you just stealin' a line from Nike - you wanna be like mike? (the other mike)

Old 12-28-2007, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator

More importantly what do you guys think of this new guy??? MotorCityAutoParts

I warned him about linking, he is a new waive spammer. What do you think????

Old 12-28-2007, 03:05 PM

Mike, I have done a lot in my life....I always pushed myself to master everything I possibly could. I got into boxing because When I worked for middlesex county heavy equipment there just happened to be a former gold glove heavy weight champion that worked there, we used to spar every day at lunch. I was never an official gold glove fighter, never wanted my name on the books..but we used to have arranged fights on weekends and stuff like that. AS far as my other so called expertice...basically my life has always been about outdoors and cars/trucks....just so happens that those things are talked about alot on this hummer board. I learned how to drive a manual trans in the mountains in a 1978 Chevy pick-up at the age of 12, I've been wheeling ever since...I'mno expert but I do have almost 20 years of experiance.

Old 12-28-2007, 03:05 PM

cute pics he posted, but if he wants to advertise he should become a sponsor. ban the spam

Quick Reply: OK I'm not going to be a dik