PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

OK I'm not going to be a dik

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator
Default OK I'm not going to be a dik

Instead of this going out in the public forum, I'm going to voice my opinions here.

I'm just getting frustrated more over time.Mike saying he should have left me banned because I'm voicing my opinion, even though it wasn't meant seriously? C'mon now. We aren't in Cuba here.

Mike: You always seem to be very critical of people that don't agree with you or say something about you. It's all fun and games when you talk to other people in that manner, when the finger points at you, almost all the time the tone gets serious and it's not fun anymore.

You do that ALOT on here these days, especially when people can't type or get under your skin. You know, just because people weren't raised with proper typing skills and can't speak properly doesn't mean they are bad.

Actually alot of you always use the term Ghetto and so forth. Enthusiasm doesn't mean Ghetto. Not spelling or typing properly doesn't mean Ghetto.

It's just one example of how when things don't go your way or you don't agree with them, all the sudden it's time to crap talk them.

Same situation here

Why is it always ok for you to do it to others on this forum, but you get all pissy when they do it to you? That's all I want to know. You can never take **** but you are sure always the one so quick to dish it out to people aren't you?

Old 12-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Default RE: OK I'm not going to be a dik

I didn't see this before I replied in the h3 room. Mike, I don't make fun of people with bad typing skills...remember I was Marks biggest defender when somone made fun of his typing.....I make fun of dumb *** NY idiots that I have grown up with my whole life. There is a HUGE difference. Sorry but you can't comment unless you have lived with them and know that they are not bad typers or spellers, that they instead are ebonic morons. And if you weren't serious about the comments you left about my ride maybe you should have included an emoticon, other than one left in your second or third post after saying that you don't care if I say something about your ride in rebuttal. Honestly I think you are trying damn hard to be like Me, Shorty and Muddy.....you never acted like this before...but lately you are trying to be a dik.....leave that to us[8D]

Old 12-28-2007, 02:09 PM

don't try this at home, we are trained, professional diks.

Old 12-28-2007, 02:18 PM

dats right......this takes years of practice!!!

Old 12-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

I never acted like this before because I didn't think it was appropriate. Since it seems a little more laid back lately, I thought hey, I can be myself now that everybody else is being a dik

I'd still kick both your asses, just by looking at you [8D]

Old 12-28-2007, 02:20 PM

we've seen your picture - can't speak for impy, but i'm not askeered . . . . . . .[sm=crossbonesgif.gif]

Old 12-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

I'll always have my dreams

Old 12-28-2007, 02:25 PM

I'm 6'1" 270....bring it on

Old 12-28-2007, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Good, because when I knock you on the ground, that 270 lbs of fat will cushion the impact

Old 12-28-2007, 02:47 PM

that made me chuckle....had 15 gold glove fights as a young man, only got knocked down once...I highly doubt you would make #2.

Quick Reply: OK I'm not going to be a dik