PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

ok, enough is enough

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Default RE: ok, enough is enough

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Well, Lester just so you know, I was curious and just took a gander over there. Apparently Dennis is now talking smack about you too. He said "He's probably lurking to protect his reputation". It's in the "Where is Shortbus" thread. I'm sure you are smart enough to figure out what that means. [8D]

I love how he talks **** about people that didn't do a damn thing wrong. Now he has to talk a small level of **** about Shortbus who has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. Yeah, great guy.........

I hate to say it but at a certain level, I agree with Mike. I guess I still can't understand why people choose to associate themselves at any level to a man like this. I personally think it's a waste of time to befriend a lieing coward, but don't take it personal nor hold it against anybody. So, I'm 50/50

Not that anybody cares.........
"I care."

what movie is that from?

Old 08-30-2007, 09:20 PM

Shorty, I don't have any inside info, but I don't think anyone is making fun of you. I just think Dennis wants to talk to you, and was hoping you would chime in.

Again, I don't really know, but that is what it seems like to me.

Why anybody would go out of their way to talk to you is beyond me

Old 08-30-2007, 09:37 PM

i can't figure out the why part either, but i used to get emails fromher all the time, so if she wanted to talk to me she certainly has the opportunity. i think it's just a ploy to use me in some kind of sick forum FU%K-for-all that i'm not interested in. i've been on this forum longer than any of you,(except for Patrick)and it was pretty cool before denise, kinda cool when she showed up but then turned into an H3 forum for a while. that pissed me off. i notice they have no "off-road" section on their forum, so they won't be getting many members that i have much in common with. i'm not inclined to detail the bus very often, but hold no grudges against those that do. i just don't have a reason to post in the joke forum or the mr. clean forum or any other forum on that site. there's little enough here that interests me, but there's nothing on that site that holds an iota of interest for me.

i only registered so i could get the name shortbus. most people on forums know who that is, but there are a few that have some imposter using that name. hell, i even use that on Patrick's harley forum.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:54 PM

denise...she ....her....you do have a unique way with words....LMAO. I am literally laughing so hard that my jaw hurts...good stuff

Old 08-30-2007, 10:24 PM

you keep on laughing michelle, i got something to make your jaw hurt . . . . . .

sorry, prolly not necessary, but i thought it was funny.

Old 08-30-2007, 11:23 PM

LMAO...not necessary..but funny

Old 09-06-2007, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: importkiller

what the hell is wrong with ageeing with me?!?!?!
The problem is I would be acknowledging you have some sort of intelligence, and then may loose the respect of Shortdik by doing so. I wouldn't want that to happen