PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

ok, enough is enough

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Default ok, enough is enough

Chris, Tigerlily, and whoever else reads this that posts over there at Denises site......Please relay a message to that idiot that if he wants to make things personal by posting my last name on his site and attemting to make fun of it, that I can get personal also........I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE!!!!! Also tell him that I have NEVER signed up on his gay *** board nor will I ever...so I do't know how he wants me to check my pm's. Also just want to say I'm losing respect for people that post there and support this coward more everyday. Don't you guys see the type of man you are all supporting?!?!?! Would I post your last name on an internet forum, then attempt to make fun of it?!?!?! Great friend you guys got there.

here's the thread for thos interested:

http://www.hummer......addicts.com/i...hp?topic=274.0

(just take the ..... out between hummer and addicts, the replace addicts with a d d i c t s with no spaces....lol)

Old 08-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: ok, enough is enough

IK: sometimes you gotta let it go. I do not know went down (completely), clearly the guy is an adolescent azzwhipe, and he is trying to get your goat. You're better than that! You have a right to be pissed, but he will get tired of trying to be a sheethead by inuendo. Trust me, it will come back around to bite him in the ****.

I have a thick skin, but I also do not like two timming kizzazzes. If you want to do both boards beautiful, poking personal fun at other members should stop. Not cool. Anybody I see supporting that crap will be on the sheet list. You guys have no idea how much of a professional azzhole I can be, it's how I make a living. Let's all play nice. This is supposed to be fun, let's keep it that way, shall we??? I'm with IK on this one andI don't play sides.

Until now you will notice that I have stayed out of the Dennis is a bad guy, and I will continue to do so. No politics, no whiners. I got better stuff to do.

Old 08-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Administrator

i know that this doesnt make it any better, but try to look at it from my perspective.

i run lots of sites, and i have literally hundreds of competing sites, who want to some day be as big as the sites that i run. i get death threats. ive had people post pictures of my house with the address, and death threats. graphic threads about how people would take turns raping, then torturing my wife...

i dont understand what he means by "les"?

If you see any concrete evidence of them using anything, such as street addresses or pictures from this site, I can speak to corporate legal about contacting them. when the old owner was still in charge, on a few occassions the legal staff went after people and we ended up owning the site.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:53 PM

Mike, I think Dennis was trying to get Shorty to post. I think it was Little Monster that brought up the name (although I never made the connection until now).

IMO, I don't think anyone was trying to get to you. But I'm not on the inside "click", so I don't know. I think the only ones there who knows your last name are Dennis and I, so I don't think they even know what they did.

I think Dennis justs wants to talk to Shorty.

Old 08-30-2007, 05:10 PM

he's trying to get me to post, or at least to login.my name is lester, although my last name isn't moore. les moore is part of a very old joke. i think he's trying to be funny, or gain respect in the eyes of the other girls on the forumby bagging on someone.

Old 08-30-2007, 05:20 PM

she used that picture of me that came from this site, this is the only place that's pic's ever been posted. go get 'em Patrick . . . . . i don't like everyone knowing i wear condom dispensers, that info is just for you guys . . . . .

Old 08-30-2007, 06:46 PM

well, littlehummerboy (carl) is the one that mentioned moore....my last name and not the way you spell more if he was trying to make a more or less joke.......Carl also knows my name because awhile back he somehow did a search on me, got my name and addy and called my house. Also carl is the one who made the board and runs it for Dennis.

Patrick I hear about the death threats...I WOULD LOVE FOR HIM TO MAN UP AND COME TO MY HOUSE!!!!! This redneck has over 40 guns, got one loaded and hidden in every room of the house...I'd be more than welcoming

Old 08-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator

Well, Lester just so you know, I was curious and just took a gander over there. Apparently Dennis is now talking smack about you too. He said "He's probably lurking to protect his reputation". It's in the "Where is Shortbus" thread. I'm sure you are smart enough to figure out what that means. [8D]

I love how he talks **** about people that didn't do a damn thing wrong. Now he has to talk a small level of **** about Shortbus who has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. Yeah, great guy.........

I hate to say it but at a certain level, I agree with Mike. I guess I still can't understand why people choose to associate themselves at any level to a man like this. I personally think it's a waste of time to befriend a lieing coward, but don't take it personal nor hold it against anybody. So, I'm 50/50

Not that anybody cares.........

Old 08-30-2007, 07:23 PM

what the hell is wrong with ageeing with me?!?!?!

Old 08-30-2007, 08:56 PM

nothin wrong with agreeing with you impy, it's only a concern if we make it a habit.

i just wonder why i'm the subject of posts over there. i may need to watch my back, or at least keep my mudflap down . . . . . .[]

Quick Reply: ok, enough is enough