PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

ok,,,coolest off roading adventure ever!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 02:44 AM
Default ok,,,coolest off roading adventure ever!!

not really...but pretty f'ing cool anywho!! We were driving down this dark road it's a 25mph zone and kinda curvy and it goes through a Jewish cemetary. I'm with my family and am the only one on the road that I can see, so I'm cruising at around 40 and we come around a turn and there is a car stopped dead in the middle of the road with a flashlight out the window looking for a certain name on a headstone I guess. I had no time to stop and there were cars coming at me so I cranked the wheel right, went up into the cemetary and somehow managed to miss all headstones....that would have been a few marks against me when I met St. Peter at the gates! Only thing I really feel bad about is that when I first cranked the wheel and jumped into the cemetary, I kinda drove/jumped over a hill made by a freshly buried person....my son went 'WEEEEEEE" as we jumped over it but man it kinda bummed me out. I stopped a cop about a mile up the road to report what happened and he took down my side of it but didn't take my info down, said he didn't want me to get in trouble for bieng honest....just put in his report that a witness couldn't describe the vehicle. Cool cop.....I still feel kinda bad, I need to go to church now.

Old 01-21-2007, 03:19 AM
Default RE: ok,,,coolest off roading adventure ever!!

wow
sounds like a wild ride

Old 01-21-2007, 03:21 AM

Well, there was nothing you could do. You did the right thing by reporting it to the police.

Old 01-21-2007, 05:54 AM

Glad you didn't take out ant Tombstones.....That would have REALLY SUCKED!!![sm=gears.gif](ik)