PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Off-road Fury and wheelin' (July 23-24)

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Super Moderator

At least I won't have to drive it the entire way up a trail, after having to walk down the entire trail, while you were holding Jr's hand....

Old 08-02-2011, 09:18 PM

That's just who I am though. I don't care about things like that because it is all a learning process. Some take a few more years than others... Some don't ever learn. I guess you just have to take it as you receive it.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Super Moderator

yeah.... some need longer.... and that's fine.... until you forget who you are and where you came from.... trying to organize an event when you can't wipe your own *** is an insult....

Old 08-02-2011, 09:24 PM

Things may never be the same. As long as you have good company is what matters to me. I can already see that I have all the friends that I need. It's great to have such a close knit group where everyone gets along with each other. We never have a problem with each other at least not yet!

Old 08-03-2011, 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
ANYWHO, Just for those following along at home... This will be my 4th Labor Day going to RC. I am not planning a Labor Day run to cause any issues with competing clubs. If someone wants to get lost with a guy that doesn't own $5 worth of recovery gear then good luck, and godspeed.

Labor Day almost always marks my birthday and this year it is Sunday 9-4. I wheeled RC long before CHO and the new and not improved H4O.... so...

with that said.... I plan on running Hard Greens and Blues this time. I am always coupled to beginners because I was the other club's VP. I was fired, and banned, so I no longer intend to fill that role. I intend to only wheel with people that meet the minimum requirements of my version of a properly equiped Hummer...
I think Labor Day was the first time we both wheeled RC few years back when we didn't know what we were getting ourselves into with that jack @ss Jeeper leader. That was before any other group or forum when it was posted on here and we just met up in the parking lot at RC. With that being said I think I can handle a harder green and few blues with my set-up so if you have room in your convoy I'm in. My birthday is right around the corner from that as well. So I am game to wheel with what I would call friends and not under any specific name or group.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:42 AM
Super Moderator

April was the Keystone Crawlers, Memorial Day 2007 was the first official Trey and Muddy's.... and then Labor Day 2007.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:30 PM

Thats what it was but either way attended all 3 that year and will make it this year.

Old 08-03-2011, 05:30 PM

Hey guys,

Labor Day weekend is a tough one. I'll keep an eye on this thread and if it seems like they'll be a group wheeling on Sunday, maybe I'll try and sneak up for the day, (if I qualify!!!)

Glenn

Old 08-03-2011, 05:35 PM

Sorry Glenn, You don't exactly fit the criteria of "Modified"

Old 08-03-2011, 05:39 PM

Darn, I knew I should have stayed and drank more with you guys that night!!!

Quick Reply: Off-road Fury and wheelin' (July 23-24)