PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Off-Road Event: [THCI] June 26th-29th - Rausch Creek, PA

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 08:40 PM
Default RE: June 26th-29th THCI trip at Rausch Creek

ORIGINAL: Trey124

ORIGINAL: HARDxCOR3

i think there may be a few hummers coming up for the day and will just pay the park fee... you can join up with them and maybe follow us in
You can't offically be with THCI. Paying the club fees covers insurance in case anything should happen.The park will be open to the public, but why should we let some people join in our fun if they don't pay.
The only other event near you would be down in Beckley, WV. around a 7 hour drive for you and me. Lois and I are already going to it, so if you want join and come on down.

The fee is worth it to get the magazine and access to the new website where you will be able to find other Hummer owners in your area and possibly hold your own event with them.

some people can only come up for the day so why should they pay 175.00 plus the 45.00 or 30.00 park fee to ride along with us? as long as they have at least 2 vehicles in their group and pay the park fee i dont' see anything wrong with them following us... as you said it's a public park so you can't stop them lol

Old 06-23-2008, 07:34 AM

Steve they can follow us BUT they are not a part of or group. If they where to get into trouble or break something THCI would not be responsable. Plus in today's society with people so quick to sue, the Club can't run the risk of getting invloved with those people.
Entertainment plus all your food is coverred in the fee, so why should we support freeloaders?!

Old 06-23-2008, 07:35 AM

If your going to any THCI event if you don't pay you don't play.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:25 AM

Tina, I'm sure you will meet up with some other folks that you can go on the trails with...........You'll have a great time.....

Trey,
Sorry for my comment earlier.....it wasn't needed and I removed it.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:27 AM

I'll be there Thursday, and through the weekend. Whoever is keeping track, add another H3!

Old 06-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

I think Camou2 ( Glen ) is trying to get a good count.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:14 PM

How am I coming off as being mean? Why should I have to pay THCI fees to join the THCI and run the trails with them and have somebody just show up and join in our group without having paid?!?!?

And you should have no room to call me out, after what Muddy and I spent to pull off our own event. All that money was out of our own pocket, we even let people stay at our houses.

I've been to more THCI events than youand at every one there is always someone trying to join in with our group who hasn't paid. I don't care what kind of economy it is that is just plain wrong.If you can't afford to join the Club and pay the requirred fees than don't bother coming...period. THCI is a business and has o protect itself. If one of these freeloaders gets hurt or causes peoperty/personal damage who do you think they are going to go after for money.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:22 PM

I am in no way attacking Tina and Nick or even Scott and Dee. I invited them to come out to the hotel and hang out with usAT night. I thought it would be nice for the people who haven't join the club to see what it like at one of the events. THCI doesn't run that many events in the NorthEast and with GM and the Press going to be there it may be nice to have a good showing of Hummer Owners there.

If anyone wants to go to Rausch Creek any other time I always willing to take a group out there.

Old 06-23-2008, 02:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Trey124

How am I coming off as being mean? Why should I have to pay THCI fees to join the THCI and run the trails with them and have somebody just show up and join in our group without having paid?!?!?

And you should have no room to call me out, after what Muddy and I spent to pull off our own event. All that money was out of our own pocket, we even let people stay at our houses.

I've been to more THCI events than youand at every one there is always someone trying to join in with our group who hasn't paid. I don't care what kind of economy it is that is just plain wrong.If you can't afford to join the Club and pay the requirred fees than don't bother coming...period. THCI is a business and has o protect itself. If one of these freeloaders gets hurt or causes peoperty/personal damage who do you think they are going to go after for money.
wow... take it easy fella,

if someone can only show up for the day and they pay the park fees what's the harm with letting them follow us? we all signed waivers at Rausch to ride their in the 1st place so the liability is on the driver and passenger(s) not THCI, you or me. what if Scott, Tina, Stan or even myself could only go for the day? would you tell anyone of them you can't follow you in? if they did follow and they broke down would you not help them? it's understood they won't get mechanical support from the dealer or AM General but that's really up to them to decide isn't it? people help people all the time so who's to say they wouldn't? the entertainment and foodshould also be understood that if you didn't pay you can't play. i really don't think people are going to try to show up wth the intention to freeload and eat and drink for free.if someone tries to crash the party after the trailsi'm sure they'll be told to leave.

we're gonna have a great time even better if you don't let these little thingsget toyou

as far as the event that you and Stan had i'm sure everyone appreciates what you guys did i know i am - thx again

Old 06-23-2008, 03:49 PM

ORIGINAL: H34 pleasure

Nick and I will try to get to the hotel..I know its to late for this event but if I would join..there will be other events..and is it worth joining?
Hardcore and Solarflare see she even states that is too late for this event. I invited her to the hotel just to meet the press and GM reps and see what an event looks like.

I pm both of you to let you why I said what I did.

Look I'm having a bad day so maybe I'm coming off as hard but I want this Club to grow and I support it.
Sorry if I want to defend it.

Quick Reply: Off-Road Event: [THCI] June 26th-29th - Rausch Creek, PA