PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

OEMDASH.COM Core Deposit Scam

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Default RE: OEMDASH.COM Core Deposit Scam

Im thinking that those are the core parts that were returned to him Gunner, not the finished product. I know a few people that have had their work done here. Im kinda surprised at this, but until the orig poster confirms that those were the parts that were returned to Stuart, something is fishy here.... Either way, its always buyer beware, and hearing a story like this just kinda makes ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

Also, kinda wonder about the parts that were never shipped that were paid for. That makes it smell even funnier....

Old 07-09-2008, 02:40 PM

Yeah Gunner!! Those would be the RETURNED CORES!!

Old 07-09-2008, 08:49 PM

Oh, I understood that those were the cores sent to Stuart...........

(I just meant I wasn't sure that all those holes were supposed to bethere or in that funny shape)

My point was, were he to have done his thing to them and then sold them to me, I would be madder than hell that they were not structurally sound...Regardless of how
nice the exterior finish was. I believe that was Stuart's point as well. He could not in
good conscience sell those to another customer...Hence his purchase of dealer parts
to meet his deadline.

Old 07-09-2008, 10:04 PM

That's definately understandable. I wouldnt want those parts being used in my rig for sure. I'd still like to see an explanation from the company about why his parts that were on backorder were not delivered in spite of not returning his core charges. That's a bit suspect.

Old 07-21-2008, 09:12 AM

Now finally Sneaky Stuart decides to show me pictures of the cores I returned to him 3 months afterthe fact, what a jerk move. Stuart I asked you for these pictures months ago, and I always told you I would replace any parts that you deemed were defective. The problem is, you never told me which parts were defective and never gave me a chance to replace them which I offered to do. All you wanted to do was to keep the parts and take the entire deposit because you were selling your damn company and knew you could get away with ripping off a customer without anyone knowing. I will be posting pictures of the broken part you sent me and the missing switches I already paid you for (which you never sent) so everyone will know just how crooked you really are...

Old 08-29-2008, 01:20 AM

Any up date boys?

Old 08-29-2008, 03:34 AM

I don't know about CDNHummer....But BRAD owns OEMDASH.COM now and I've already dealt with him a couple of times!!!

Everything is PERFECT!!! Brad is busting his ***** to give great customer service!!!