PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Newsflash: CCMDoc's Alpha crushed...

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Default RE: Newsflash: CCMDoc's Alpha crushed...

ORIGINAL: HummBob

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

I will be NOMINATING importkiller's yellow light show machine for the next ROTM, it is now unique, different, night light blinged, and nobody has that crap ................er, great stuff on their 3 other than him right now!!!!!! I knew he was just seeking a nomination, playing hard to get.
I'll be SECONDING THAT!!! Especially Since he's got that STREET GLOW happenning!!!!
I'll support that too, but only if he puts wheelie bars and some blue underbody glow stuff on the truck. [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 11-01-2007, 10:15 PM

ORIGINAL: CCMDoc

ORIGINAL: HummBob

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

I will be NOMINATING importkiller's yellow light show machine for the next ROTM, it is now unique, different, night light blinged, and nobody has that crap ................er, great stuff on their 3 other than him right now!!!!!! I knew he was just seeking a nomination, playing hard to get.
I'll be SECONDING THAT!!! Especially Since he's got that STREET GLOW happenning!!!!
I'll support that too, but only if he puts wheelie bars and some blue underbody glow stuff on the truck. [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Now You're TALKING!!!!!

Old 11-02-2007, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I have A LOT of free time
maybe you should dust the dash then.....

dik...

Old 11-02-2007, 12:35 PM

I've cleaned the truck twice in almost two years....and once was in the rain so I wouldn't have to rinse off the soap

Old 11-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

my bad....

lazy dik....

Old 11-02-2007, 02:56 PM

jajaja....it's my wifes truck damnit, she wants it clean she can wash it

Old 11-03-2007, 10:01 AM

by HUMMERDRIVER's H3 in Long Canyon ![sm=outcold.gif]

Go to ROTM section and see for yourselves [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Actually, I was thinking of sending my cousin Vito over to "borrow" those wheels, tires AND that canyon and bring them all here to NJ. I don't think ImportKiller and Muddydawg75 would mind those red rocks to play in and around.
Hey Doc,

Man what can I say... you need to get that Alpha to Moab! I'll even nominate you for the next ROTM, I think it's time for an Alpha and I really like your ride. I guess the one thing I'd like to add to mine are the cab lights, damn they look sweet. I'm flying to Boston Monday morning, want me to eject the tires and wheels over NJ while I'm flying over?

Heck, I'd give the nod to your Lotus for ROTM.. maybe Impy would approve of that???

Old 11-03-2007, 10:21 AM

Both rigs look awesome! Either one of you could of won it this month!

Old 11-04-2007, 08:43 AM

ORIGINAL: HUMMER DRIVER

by HUMMERDRIVER's H3 in Long Canyon ![sm=outcold.gif]

Go to ROTM section and see for yourselves [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Actually, I was thinking of sending my cousin Vito over to "borrow" those wheels, tires AND that canyon and bring them all here to NJ. I don't think ImportKiller and Muddydawg75 would mind those red rocks to play in and around.
Hey Doc,

Man what can I say... you need to get that Alpha to Moab! I'll even nominate you for the next ROTM, I think it's time for an Alpha and I really like your ride. I guess the one thing I'd like to add to mine are the cab lights, damn they look sweet. I'm flying to Boston Monday morning, want me to eject the tires and wheels over NJ while I'm flying over?

Heck, I'd give the nod to your Lotus for ROTM.. maybe Impy would approve of that???

Sure, I'll PM you my address so you know where to drop the wheels

Problem with the Lotus is that the 35"MTs rub at full lock. Almost have the winch fully installed though.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

The funny thing is some of the trails through Wharton are so gentle the Lotus could make it easily....

now... that would be a photo shoot...

Quick Reply: Newsflash: CCMDoc's Alpha crushed...