PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Newbie Here

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 02:27 AM
Default Newbie Here

Whats happening guys. Just another Hummer enthusiast new to the forum. I haven't gotten one yet but planning to buy an H3 soon. I already have a 350Z, but turns out, their not the best vehicle to lug stuff around in. So just wondering, who lives in or by the San Diego area, and what kind of incentives, if any, have you gotten and about how much should they come off MSRP in Cali. Any info would help. Thanks!!!

Old 04-20-2006, 09:17 PM
Default RE: Newbie Here

ORIGINAL: ELMEGA

Whats happening guys. Just another Hummer enthusiast new to the forum. I haven't gotten one yet but planning to buy an H3 soon. I already have a 350Z, but turns out, their not the best vehicle to lug stuff around in. So just wondering, who lives in or by the San Diego area, and what kind of incentives, if any, have you gotten and about how much should they come off MSRP in Cali. Any info would help. Thanks!!!
the 350z isn't good for hauling stuff??? lol I love having the Z and a Hummer, nice combo - good luck!

Old 04-20-2006, 10:12 PM

Visit www.kbb.com and do the research. Arm yourself with the dealer cost of the truck you want and check the site for any incentives that are available in your region. Visit a few dealers and tell THEM WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND and work from there! Establish the transaction price first and then talk about payments. If you do this at a few dealers you'll be in control before buying, you'll get a good idea of the going market price, you will have no regrets, and you'll have the H3 that you want!

Bought mine a month ago (I like to buy my trucks because I keep them a long time) and the only deal going in the NorthEast was a mild interest rate offer that I didn't take because my credit union had the same rate. All I can say is that I did manage some savings and there was some room to negotiate. In the end, I'm really happy with the way it all went down and I can't imagine liking anything better than the H3.

Old 04-24-2006, 04:24 AM

Thanks for all the advice. I'll keep u guys updated...can't wait to post my pics.

Old 04-24-2006, 07:42 PM

Hey welcome !

I got a new H3 in December love it !!

Not too many deals, they were selling like hotcakes

but did get good rate on finance