PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

NEW YORK HUMMER CLUB - FAMILY & FUN

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: NYHC-

You are right. Three house is rediculous. I'm talking about people that live 30 minutes from each other.

Old 01-23-2008, 12:45 PM

It would be my pleasure to meet you guys some time in nj.......

My in laws live in PA and my wifes aunt lives in margate so it gives me a chance to drive ....

Old 01-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

So did you all get your difference settled with the diff NY clubs and all that? I saw those pics with the Marines Hummer but wasn't sure what ever happened with all that stuff that was going on.

Old 01-23-2008, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Trey124

I'd get together more but don't like driving 3 hours each way just to hang out. Once in a while is ok, now if it was an off road event I'm there. We'll have to get you to come down here, too.
I'd be willing to drive 3 hours each way if I didn't already do that 5 days a week.

Old 01-23-2008, 01:53 PM

In response to the question about the name etc...and other stuff
A club was started and the name wasn't the best choice and there was some crying. about the name change. etc...

But like you said money talks and ,,,,,,, walks......:
I felt that i was fronting all the cash so , I changed it...
I don't care if i am the only one from NYHC... NEW YORK HUMMER CLUB...
at least I am doing something and trying.....

also the best result was Glen came from "THE HUMMER club" ,,, MIke from GM , and I meet Trey and his wife,:

Biggest plus was giving those toys for TOYS for TOTS,,,,,, and people getting together...

Old 01-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

That's cool. It only takes one person to make a difference in someone's life. Sometimes people don't "get it".

Old 01-23-2008, 07:47 PM

thanks

Old 01-25-2008, 05:38 PM

i had no problem with the name we had 1 person left a comment bout the name of the club and we had to start all over i did a page i promoted the club like crazy and we had something going and 1 month later we have to change the name some of us just didnt want to have the same name as the other nyhummer club money waesnt the issue because as a club we have to pay dues and st never asked for any due im sure if the name was the same the the story would be diferent i send txt and pms to everyone on this site and posted the events all over so its not about TALKING THE TALK OR WALKING THE WALK went it comes to a club if you have an idea of something u ask the members to c what they think when we got the name 2 out of 3 FOR HUMMER TACTICS NYC BUT THATS OLD NEWS

I WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE EVENT IMA BE OUT OF STATE

Old 01-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

Dude.... shut the **** up... it's been pleasant while you have been absent.... You are the only one that gives a flying **** about why why why....JAJAJA

it was old before and it's still old.

Grow the **** up.... Get a life.... Move on already....

Old 01-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

The Corvette Clubs I have been a member of always had a significant social aspect to the club outside of racing, shows, etc. The Hummer Club is pretty social, but only when you go to an off road event. I know some of the Clubs do a better job socializing than others.I get together with a few guys but it just isn't as social as some of the other venues. I think that is why the forum is so cool. We get to chat it up with other Hummer fans, meet some people we wouldn't otherwise meet, etc. From this forum I have had several people contact me about going wheeling that I wouldn't have ever known except for coming here.

Quick Reply: NEW YORK HUMMER CLUB - FAMILY & FUN