PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New Toy Hauler Comes Home .... !

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by BrianSF-GA
We love Key West and have vacationed there the past two years. There are a few campgrounds along the way we may have to try since we now have the hauler .... camp and then ride into Key West. The past two years we have stayed at Casa Marina Key West and loved it.

We primarily bought the hauler for bike rallies .... big party on private property for several days ... absolute blast!
Have you tried Bahia Honda ... It is a State Park .. In my opinion the best ... Try to get the SCC sites . Waterfront ... Best sites are the 69-71 which is the last and right in front the white sand beach
Long Key is very good too .. Small but all sites are waterfront

Old 09-17-2013, 11:08 AM

I live in California near Los angeles, so I go camping in the Mojave, the Central Coast and The Sierra Nevadas , there are beaches, deserts and mountains all within a few hours of each other. The only place you can ski and surf in the same day.

Old 09-22-2013, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by H2CANEPADESIGN
I live in California near Los angeles, so I go camping in the Mojave, the Central Coast and The Sierra Nevadas , there are beaches, deserts and mountains all within a few hours of each other. The only place you can ski and surf in the same day.
You Guys are the luckiest in the whole nation ... I was talking with my wife today about how California gets all the mother nature benefits ... Here in Miami you can go the beach , then go the beach and if not you still can go the beach ... Love it but a change needed every a while ...So Jealous
I love the West . Ive been in Wyoming a few time in winter and love it ..Next trip is to Cal

Old 09-24-2013, 01:13 PM

I'd like to trade places with you Miami. Love the beach! the water out there is so darn warm...its like a Jacuzzi.