PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New Shoes (Falken Rocky Mountain Tires)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 07:25 PM

mulesear, your very first post is about the Falken (falcon) tires on your H3 without any introduction in the "new members" section. Your second post is about how incredible the tires are and you mention 2wd. As 5 fans said, there are a lot of "posers" that come and go on this forum and people who work for different marketing agencies hired by manufacturers to make statments about how great product "A" is and that they use it on there (insert vehicle make and model here).

SO, you can see that by not introducing yourself and then stating incorrect information I did call you out. Yep! We self police on here to weed out the "posers" quickly. I have never claimed to be "the expert there" but the "getting technical" part is very true. In order to learn the ins & outs of the H3/H3Ts you may eventually see that the "getting technical" part will come naturally and you to may try to educate others on the different aspects of the HUMMER vs. ???? or just need the right information in order to properly explain your issue that needs to be addressed. You may also find yourself defending this forum and/or warding off "posers" in the future.

Please, take the time to post up in the New Members section with an intro and some pix of your rig (we LOVE pix here!).

As far as the Falken Rocky Mountain ATS tire review is concerned, THANKS! I am a self proclaimed "tire guy" and all around automobile nut so any information that has merit regarding a particular brand or style of tire is information that I personally soak up.