PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New member with a lot of questions!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 10:35 AM
Default New member with a lot of questions!!!

Hey guys I'm buying a used h3 with 58k and I need to know what to look for and how to make sure the 4x4 works and mainly know if I'm making a right choice!!! I drove it it drives smooth only thing was when I revved up the engine the rpms dropped looked like it was going to stall but it didn't!! Plz help guys!!

Old 12-28-2013, 10:57 AM

I don't know about it acting like it was going to stall but I can tell a few of the problems I had with my 08 H-3. When it sat for a while or in the mornings when I first started it up it sounded like the lifters had leak down and the engine rattled for a couple of sec's then every thing got quit it turned out to be the timeing chain and tenioners ( I spelled that wrong) it took the Cheverolet place about 3 weeks to figure it out, the radator busted but they are plastic and the other main problem was I started getting a AC OFF fail and the temp gage quit working at the same time That turn out to be a thermostat stuck open it will shut the AC off I guess that is so you will take in to get fixed and the resister pack for the AC fan speeds burn out also. I have had my H-3 for almost 3 years now and I would trade it for any thing else except for maybe a H-2 even if the engine blows up I'll just get another engine for and keep driving. Maybe this will give you a few things to look for before you buy but if you do buy one you wont look back.