PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New Here, How are you all?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New Here, How are you all?

What's the latest?

Old 04-09-2008, 02:53 AM

I'm Fine!!! Thanks!!

Old 04-09-2008, 06:54 AM

Well, the dealer wants me to meet him at 4 pm today.. He said no matter what he will make it work. So I am pretty excited.. I try not to think about it, just incase something goes wrong, but I can,t stop.. Yea, its an automatic.. Teh radio had XM and Sirus on it. Both were playing??? And the navigation is there, but hows it work? Do i have to purchase the screen for the navigation.. Looks like I,ll be on here alot , asking all stupid question?? LOL My dakota quad cab is a 360 v8 motor.. Not many of those around.. Gas eater! I get 8-10 MPG.

PS..White. I am a big hockey fan, But I live in Pittsburgh, looks like we may be enemies soon.. LOL

Old 04-09-2008, 07:15 AM
Super Moderator

Good luck Beerman (I dont know your name yet)!

Just be a little careful. If they know how bad you want the truck, they may jack up the interest rate higher then waht you can get. If you are getting the truck for around 12 to 15 like it sounds like with your trade-in, and you get a decent 7% or 8% rate, like some other members said, your payments shoudl be less then $300 if you are going with a standard 5 year loan. If you have decent credit, don't let them take you for a ride with the financing just because they know they can. As long as you are happy with the payments and the truck, go for it! It's a NICE looking truck and you are getting one helluva deal on it.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:30 AM

thanks. My name is Ron. Hey, I noticed that the Navigation Radio is different?? Should I ask them where it is?

Old 04-09-2008, 09:33 AM

They may be selling you the Onstar Nav, doesn't have anything to do with the radio. If there isn't a screen where the radio is you don't have that option. You will first have to have the ONstar activated, then you can push the button on the mirror and give them the address, they will download the directions and a computer will tell you where to turn.

Was so nice back when it was an actual person doing it, but that has been awhile since they did it that way.

Again, good luck

Old 04-09-2008, 08:11 PM

So.....Did you get it??

Old 04-09-2008, 09:53 PM

He must have. Too busy out driving it to come on here now

Old 04-10-2008, 02:56 AM

Old 04-10-2008, 08:27 AM

Hope to pick it up today. They are having trouble with the bank. I was divorsed 5 years ago, and there is ONE freekin thing showing on my credit report that they must investigate??? Damn ex wife.. The dealer offered for me to take it lastnight and today, switch cars.. He is actually a cool cat.. I will let you all know later.. Hey question, is the rear tire cover an optional buy, or does it come on there factory??? thanks

Quick Reply: New Here, How are you all?