PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

new h2 engion in 2009- Diesel!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 06:42 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: new h2 engion in 2009- Diesel!!!!!

He is the father on American Chopper..... Discovery Channel? Uh, you are the king of bling and you don't know this? WOW! (I love that word now)[:'(]

Old 07-25-2007, 06:46 PM

nice

Old 07-25-2007, 06:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Hummer Guy

2010 model in 2009? Doubtful...
Not in the H2 anyway....

Old 07-26-2007, 03:28 AM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

He is the father on American Chopper..... Discovery Channel? Uh, you are the king of bling and you don't know this? WOW! (I love that word now)[:'(]
Seen the show a few times, but I NEVER knew his name!!!Name:  raspberry.gif
Views: 26
Size:  6.5 KB

Old 11-12-2007, 09:09 PM

what is an engion?

anways... great news! this is what i wanted to do to mine for the longest time now... So now it will just get traded in for a 2010
________
WEB SHOWS

Last edited by moto.racerx; 08-17-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:34 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

OK!! I think I got it!!! But does the diesel engine SOUND crappy?? I know a buddy used to have a diesel VW and it sounded like ****!!!
well if this diesel sounds anythng like tha duramax gm puts n2 their chevy/gmc hd trucks, unless u add a loud exhaust, u can barely hear tha damn thng run neways. they sound nuthing like a ford, dodge ...or hell even an old vw diesel!

Old 11-12-2007, 11:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Linus Gump

As a serious responce to your question about sound, just go for a test drive in a new Chevy/GMC dieseltruck, or keep your eye out for a new Chevy/GMC truck that has a Duramax emblem on it. It is quiet enough that if you didn't know anything about cars, you wouldn't know anything is different from a gas powered one. In other words, to the average Joe, there isn't any increase in noise compared to a gas. To the educated ones of such matters, there is the noticeable diesel rattle, but if you have your windows up and the stereo on, you wont notice it. Ford and Dodge still have a ways to go, if they want to compete for the quietest diesel in town. I say gimme a early 90's Cummins Dodge and ditch the exahust after the header.
o ****! i didnt c this b4 i wrote my last response. but neways, yea this ispretty much xactly wut i just said

Old 11-13-2007, 12:05 AM

Who is Paul Teutle??? The King of Bling Bikes out of Orange County New York (Practicly Canada). OCC, Orange County Choppers?

Oh and Diesels sound Bad *** like a mad dog growling! And off road are great and 10x more fuel effecent than gas. Not to mention will last for ever and can run off of corn oil, and for the rest of us who don't have company gas cards (yea I'm hate'n), can get free fuel from you local Chinese Resturant who pay to have their old oil taken away. Plus you will finally be able to tow real **** with your hummer.

So basically nothing you care about. LOL

Any word for them doing the H3 in diesel?

Old 11-13-2007, 11:34 AM

ORIGINAL: 2zRescue

Who is Paul Teutle??? The King of Bling Bikes out of Orange County New York (Practicly Canada). OCC, Orange County Choppers?

Oh and Diesels sound Bad *** like a mad dog growling! And off road are great and 10x more fuel effecent than gas. Not to mention will last for ever and can run off of corn oil, and for the rest of us who don't have company gas cards (yea I'm hate'n), can get free fuel from you local Chinese Resturant who pay to have their old oil taken away. Plus you will finally be able to tow real **** with your hummer.

So basically nothing you care about. LOL

Any word for them doing the H3 in diesel?
Exactly, "Biodiesel", is the key here. Not to mention all the easy ECU upgrades they have for the duramax. You can cheaply kick up the hp and torque and be environmentally conscious doing it. And it's been done so many times by private companies that it's about time GM took notice and did something about it. This will definatly kill the cliche of the gas guzzling Hummer (or may just subdue it). I can't wait.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:06 PM

I think I'm going to get the diesel because it sounds good and I've seen very high numbers, upwards of 1000 hp to almost 1400lb ft of torque......BTW has anyone seen how high gasoline has gotten these last couple of weeks, soon enough it is going tot reach $4 a gallon

Quick Reply: new h2 engion in 2009- Diesel!!!!!