PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New Guy.....guess what - QUESTIONS!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Default New Guy.....guess what - QUESTIONS!

Hey All:

Pick up my '07 H3 just over a year ago and am finally getting to the tinkering of things. Adventure Package, Luxury Interior, Boulder Grey, Blacked Out (no chrome here), Color Matched Grill, Moon Roof, Tow-Package, Under-Body Protection, Overhead Light Bar, Fog Lights, and the 120v plug for the engine. What I need.....Rancho Lift, Re-programmed Computer, Intake, Exhaust and.....well that will do it for now.

If your reading this and care to save me the posts, where can I find a Chiltons, Haynes or similar manual for my '07 H3? Anyone have anything on CD or PDF to share? Also, I know its minor, but I can't find black side marker guards for the little ones on the front fenders. Anyone? Lastly (for now), how about an on-line resource for a dealership that sells parts via the net? I don't live near one and I need new light covers for the overhead, factory option, dealer installed, light bar (two lights - matches the plastic.. that one) yesm I hit the button enroute and melted 'em good.

Thanks guys! Look forward to chatting it up. Safe Driving!

-Me