PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New. buying 2006 H2

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Default New. buying 2006 H2

Hello all. I am in the negotiation process of moving from an 2005 chevy avalanche z71 upgraded. I am a little apprehensive of the leap. My truck i have had since new. I recently had my truck in the shop in the loaner I got was a 2006 h2. And I really kind of like how it road and sat. the truck has a few gremlins in it. And I don't know what to look for to be sure that it's a good H2. any help I can get I would appreciate. Thank you

Old 02-19-2015, 07:50 PM

Sorry. I am in Fairfield township, Ohio.

Old 02-19-2015, 08:08 PM

All Hummers could be different in wear and tear depends on driving habbits of previous owners, frequent off- roading usage, proper service etc. So, bring your potencial H2 to your mechanic and let him to check truck completely and find what kind of problems it could have. Buying car is sort of lottery! You could never predict how good is it? So if You really like Hummer- follow them and buy!

Old 02-19-2015, 09:33 PM
Default thank you.

Originally Posted by collega
All Hummers could be different in wear and tear depends on driving habbits of previous owners, frequent off- roading usage, proper service etc. So, bring your potencial H2 to your mechanic and let him to check truck completely and find what kind of problems it could have. Buying car is sort of lottery! You could never predict how good is it? So if You really like Hummer- follow them and buy!
I do like them. I have been looking around. The one I am looking at does not have everything I was looking for. (Sun roof) but it has a good start on what I like in a truck. Ar 20" rims with nito terra grappler tires, with matching spare. Black on black with brush guard and tinted windows.
I need to replac

Old 02-19-2015, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Wattertoys
I do like them. I have been looking around. The one I am looking at does not have everything I was looking for. (Sun roof) but it has a good start on what I like in a truck. Ar 20" rims with nito terra grappler tires, with matching spare. Black on black with brush guard and tinted windows.
I need to replac
the exhaust ( turned down in front of rear axle) and remove and reinstall "properly" the head unit. I hate when people replace head units and don't keep all of the features working.
People spend the money for proper adapters to keep buttons and warning buzzers working. And don't cut wires all ***** nilly. Mhop.