PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Need a Spare Tire Carrier for the inside!! Will Trade!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Default Need a Spare Tire Carrier for the inside!! Will Trade!!

I am looking for a Spare tire carrier and tire cover for the inside of a 03 h2, there was one in there before so i have all the bolts, just need the big bracket that holds the tire and the cover. I have a rear swinging bumper mount carrier with tag bracket and all hardware that i will trade for the inside bracket and cover so you will becoming out great on this deal. If your in North Carolina and have this let me know.

Old 07-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Default Trade...

I'm Montana, I know its a long way from NC but I would pick up the shipping if you let me know what it might be? I have the inside mount. 03 also...

Old 10-20-2011, 07:47 AM

i know its been 3 months since your post, but areyou still looking for an inside mount and cover? I took mine out of my "03 and don't need anymore. I sold the H2 so I don't need the outside mount...but I'll straight sale the inside. I'm in Alabama. Was about to put on Ebay, but if you or anybody else on here wants to buy, let me know.

Old 11-27-2011, 08:21 PM
Default do you stiil have inside mount?

Do you still have inside mount and cover? If so, how much? Do you know if it fits 05 H2?

Originally Posted by auhummer
i know its been 3 months since your post, but areyou still looking for an inside mount and cover? I took mine out of my "03 and don't need anymore. I sold the H2 so I don't need the outside mount...but I'll straight sale the inside. I'm in Alabama. Was about to put on Ebay, but if you or anybody else on here wants to buy, let me know.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:03 AM

Yes, I still have it. I'll sell the mount and cover for $200. I don't know if I can find the bolts to attach, but you can easily get bolts to fit. Where are you? I really don't want to deal with shipping this thing, but if you wanted to pay for packaging/shipping, I would of course be willing to drop it off at the shipper of your choice (UPS?).

Old 11-28-2011, 09:47 PM

Please verify, but I think the '03 and '05 are the same as far as inside spare mounts so it should fit fine.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:03 PM

I have an interior mount off an 03 - $300.00 bucks and it comes with the spare tire and wheel. Spare tire has about 20% tread left. Located in Orlando Florida.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:55 PM

They will fit in both models. the bolts and hardware are expensive though. You might want to check with your gm dealer first. I went this route when I got mine so I now have an internal and external spare tire carrier. I have to use an internal when I tow because of the electric tongue jack..pos...

Old 08-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Default Inside spare tire mount

If you still need one , I have one for free . Im in nj though. I don't need it and you can have it.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:22 PM

If you still have that inside carrier im very interested thank you.

Quick Reply: Need a Spare Tire Carrier for the inside!! Will Trade!!