PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Need some honesty...

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 01:43 PM
Default RE: Need some honesty...

Good point about the rear window, it was almost a deal breake. And a big TRUE THAT to everything pgaduane said. I am getting guages put in a must have, Hummer droped the ball there, and my old grand cherokee had a 2x4 option and in helped alot in fuel savings.

Old 10-29-2007, 03:44 PM

The H3 could really use some more easy to access storage space around the driver for things like sunglasses, cellphone, change, wallet, and gum/candy. It can get a little annoying on trips when the cupholders fill up with this stuff andbecome unusableas cup holders. I know the center console is huge but the the little storage tray that sits on top is a pain to remove when driving.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:27 PM

I would like to have: 2wd option. Solid axle front with as much flex as the rear!! Rear locker would work in 4-hi.More space between doors and seats (so i can reach my maglite) and have bigger storage pockets...turbo diesel or more power from I-5. Something other than aluminum dash trim (mine came newwith a dent) These arejust little things you notice though, i still love my Hummer...

Old 10-29-2007, 05:39 PM

for me,just a 2wd option and a bigger engine,which,by the time i trade mine in,i will get the v8 and hopefully by then they make that 2wd and option,otherwise i really couldnt be happier

Old 10-29-2007, 06:00 PM

Now that you mention it, it would be nice to have window on the rear hatch go down. I've yet to have that on any of my vehicles but always wish I did.[sm=smiley24.gif]

Old 10-29-2007, 06:07 PM

Six speed trans
Turbo diesel engine, like GM doesn't have them sitting around already
Removable headrest, front and back (I do have my reasons)
Window controls are a little too far back on door panel
Some extra, small storage places up front.
Has anyone seen all the storage areas in a Honda Ridgeline?
Damn, you could lose stuff in the truck
Rear seats could and should fold FLAT.
Yeah, these things are personal, but other than that, I do like driving my truck

Old 10-29-2007, 06:17 PM

I second the heater switch and Steering wheel controls for stereo, I would like to see the radio ant. integrated also.

Old 10-29-2007, 06:50 PM

ORIGINAL: hilljob26

for me,just a 2wd option and a bigger engine,which,by the time i trade mine in,i will get the v8 and hopefully by then they make that 2wd and option,otherwise i really couldnt be happier
I agree...slightly off subject, but how bad *** would it be to be able to get an h3 just like they are now, except in a sport model, with 2 hi 4hi 4lo settings, and a 350 or so hp motor in it, with a 6 speed manual??!! Man that would be awesome!!! I gotta stop thinking about it i'm getting myself excited! [sm=icon_rock.gif] [sm=icon_rock.gif] [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 10-29-2007, 07:20 PM

i wish we had the window that popped open and the way the back door opens i wish it swang up or was two piece the the glass went up and the door went down for more floor place when needed. an input for my ipod more gauges to i'm thinking of adding so aftermarkets anyone else do it?
later
jay

Old 10-29-2007, 08:05 PM

The horn doesn't represent the vehicle.

Quick Reply: Need some honesty...