PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

need help - getting hammered on cnn website by Hummer haters

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 11:52 AM
CWS
Default RE: need help - getting hammered on cnn website by Hummer haters

ORIGINAL: notinthefaceplz

Done
"Perhaps its just me, but why does it seem that every hater on here thinks theres a correlation between owning a Hummer and possessing a small *****? Another thing, if liberals are so about personal freedom, then why do you care what people drive? Gas prices are not increasing because the supply is running out, but because of the jackass Federal Reserve printing money out the *** to pay for our bloated budget. A little research would do some of you on here some good. It's called inflation guys

I think I see alot of what Freud called projection, where people project their own undesirable traits onto another. Perhaps this is why I'm seeing such an obsession with penises and other examples of name calling."
Uh, uh, uh, uh, he said *****.....

must have a Hummer.......

Cliff

Old 06-05-2008, 11:54 AM

ORIGINAL: CWS

ORIGINAL: notinthefaceplz

Done
"Perhaps its just me, but why does it seem that every hater on here thinks theres a correlation between owning a Hummer and possessing a small *****? Another thing, if liberals are so about personal freedom, then why do you care what people drive? Gas prices are not increasing because the supply is running out, but because of the jackass Federal Reserve printing money out the *** to pay for our bloated budget. A little research would do some of you on here some good. It's called inflation guys

I think I see alot of what Freud called projection, where people project their own undesirable traits onto another. Perhaps this is why I'm seeing such an obsession with penises and other examples of name calling."
Uh, uh, uh, uh, he said *****.....

must have a Hummer.......

Cliff

Haha, it is true though. Most of the people I've encountered that hated Hummers seemed to correlate small penises and Hummers. Personally, I don't see the connection, but these are the types of people that worship Gore as a deity.

Old 06-05-2008, 02:01 PM

lol i just left a nice message on there...

Old 06-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

They are illogical and irrational

Old 06-05-2008, 06:38 PM

That was FUN!!!!

Old 06-05-2008, 09:05 PM

They aren't even worth arguing with anymore.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:36 PM

me and my big 4" thank you all...(just kidding about the size of course ).

Old 06-05-2008, 09:38 PM

No problem, just please don't go over there again.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:27 AM

Some of you aren't being any more intelligent than those you are ridiculing.
Calling Obama Osama? That's the same type of ignorant play on words that the republicans on Fox news tried to force upon many Americans, along with Obama being Muslim, and Iraq being part of 911.

I don't consider myself a democrat or a republican. I believe what I believe, and I vote for the person I believe can make an honest effort to make the country a better place to live. Sticking to one party or the other just because that's your party of choice is nothing short of retarded.

I believe in God, I own a Hummer and love it, I own a gun, and I work in IT as an enterprise server engineer making 70k+.
I'm pro choice, I never agreed with going to war in Iraq, I believe the welfare program needs to be overhauled, I believe our healthcare and pharmaceutical industries are horrible, and I believe that every single one of our representatives in Washington are out of touch with the average American.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but reading some of the political garbage pissed me off.

Old 06-06-2008, 04:25 PM

I gave my quick 2 cents. What a joke. This country is filled with misinformed idiots who think their opinions are always right.

Similar thing I witnessed last night...I came home from hanging witha couple friends at the local cafe, and turned on late Night with Conan O Brien to hear Wanda Sykes say that people that drive Hummers should "be shot." Uhm okay? What about people that drive Toyota Sequoias? Ford Excursions? Dodge Rams with huge Hemis? I see a lot more of them on the road than H2's and 3's.

Quick Reply: need help - getting hammered on cnn website by Hummer haters