PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

need help - getting hammered on cnn website by Hummer haters

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Default RE: need help - getting hammered on cnn website by Hummer haters

EVADD awsome way to look at things....love the way you turned the tables.

BTWI am done with that liberal media outlet CNN.....they can have Hillary and Osamma and stick them where the sun don't shine.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:45 PM

Thanks to everyone who helped out very well worded arguments....not like those econazis who just hate.

Thanks again[8D]

Old 06-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator

Made my post. Notice there was no logic...just emotion and rhetoric.

Old 06-05-2008, 02:19 AM

Great JOB!!!

Nice Posts!!!

Old 06-05-2008, 04:31 AM

great to see all backing each other up i'd like to see the prius or smart car scene do that
good effort people

Old 06-05-2008, 07:10 AM

Awesome posts and all. I would suggest you know your in for a fight when you post something the whole darn world reads and lets face it even on this site anyone can be a punk or smart *** because they are so far away that I avoid confrontation at all costs because of the nasty things people said to you on that site. I am a pretty big boy and realize that people talk too much on the internet as they wont suffer the consequences if we were face to face and they were that rude and ugle. And I do wish i could be a bigger man about it but I cant. Plus you got some great and I do mean great feedback and posts from here. Again the one nasty little **** is probably a real loser that lives to take shots at people like us. Plus you get people so far left and right that there is no sense in even trying to talk to them as they are too far over the edge to reason. Real Jeep is 100 percent right, dont go looking for the idiots. And EVADD has such a great poiint where do you draw the line on MPG?

Old 06-05-2008, 08:03 AM

That's why I love this forum above all others! Where else could a guy go and ask a bunch of strangers to go to bat for him just because he made a bad choice? Way to come together gang! Makes meget all choked up [sm=smiley19.gif]thinking of the HUMMER brand brotherhood. Ok, ok, sisterz too...Sheesh! Women's libbers! Anyway...We fuss at each other from time to time and that's just life. But when the chips are down and your're getting flamed [sm=lildevil.gif]by a bunch of Osama-Obama eco-****'s about your ride then it's great to see us pull together and defend each other!

MANY of us have had to defend brothers in real life, [sm=patriot.gif]and many more of us are ardent supporters of those who answered that call. I think that what we drive tells a lot about who we are and what we think. I feel like each and every one of us has what it takes to support and defend and this one thread proves that point.

We're under fire every day by Eco-*****, liberal nut jobs, Osama-Obama supporting, Prius driving, left wing, HUMMER haters. Ain't it great we can all pull together when needed?

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 06-05-2008, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Sometimes you have to circle the wagons or go back to back. Most Hummer owners are strong enough people and personalities to weather any of this BS criticism. I obviously don't care what other people think about my vehicle choices. Not sure if it is me, my demeanor or my bumper stickers but I get hassled very little over my automotive choices.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:04 AM

Clinton News Network...

Old 06-05-2008, 11:29 AM

Done
"Perhaps its just me, but why does it seem that every hater on here thinks theres a correlation between owning a Hummer and possessing a small *****? Another thing, if liberals are so about personal freedom, then why do you care what people drive? Gas prices are not increasing because the supply is running out, but because of the jackass Federal Reserve printing money out the *** to pay for our bloated budget. A little research would do some of you on here some good. It's called inflation guys

I think I see alot of what Freud called projection, where people project their own undesirable traits onto another. Perhaps this is why I'm seeing such an obsession with penises and other examples of name calling."

Quick Reply: need help - getting hammered on cnn website by Hummer haters