PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Nasty Note

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Default RE: Nasty Note

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I got handicapped parking so I get to park in nice big blue spaces
I BELEIVE THAT NOW WE NO WHAT WRONG

I got the handicapped parking because in my case my ***** is too big and hampers my ability to walk long distances

Old 07-23-2006, 11:46 PM

Then you woke up and realized you where a woman

Old 07-24-2006, 12:23 AM

I live outside Portland, Oregon where your are not normal if you are not politically correct on every thing and hug a tree every day.

A couple of weeks ago I was flipped off many times by a group of tree huggers hippie freaks in a 70's toyota. Little do they realize that I getting the same mileage that they are and I am doing a hell of allot less damage to the environment than their 30 year old car. Luckily my middle finger also works pretty well. And yes I could park on top of their P.O.S. if I wanted to...

Old 07-24-2006, 12:39 AM

ORIGINAL: madmaxmyers

I live outside Portland, Oregon where your are not normal if you are not politically correct on every thing and hug a tree every day.

A couple of weeks ago I was flipped off many times by a group of tree huggers hippie freaks in a 70's toyota. Little do they realize that I getting the same mileage that they are and I am doing a hell of allot less damage to the environment than their 30 year old car. Luckily my middle finger also works pretty well. And yes I could park on top of their P.O.S. if I wanted to...
Where about in the PDX area are you at? I live in Vancouver.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:42 AM

ORIGINAL: H3gal

***** Envy?

Give me a break!

I bet the person that wrote that note had a small one!

I'm a woman too and I drive the H3 as "my" vehicle - so what is my excuse? (don't answer that!) LOL

Some people need to get a life...

H3gal
[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 07-24-2006, 12:43 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I got the handicapped parking because in my case my ***** is too big and hampers my ability to walk long distances
[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 07-24-2006, 01:18 AM

ORIGINAL: HumDizzle

The other day I went to Target and I double parked my H3 way the heck away from the store entrance. My H3 was all alone leaving dozens of desirable spots vacant. When I picked up what I needed inside and walked out to my car I noticed a note on my windshield. It was written on a torn blank sheet of paper and read " What makes you think that you are so special that you have to take up 2 spaces with your gas guzzling, substitute for a *****. If you don't want to get your precious car keyed you should only park in one space. You are disgusting!" WTF?
I've encountered some haters before but this is just retarded! Ignore it and just HUMM ON!

Old 07-24-2006, 02:25 AM

I have a little *****. I plan on getting an H1 eventually. I must compensate with very big car. I feel that having a big nice truck will make my tiny manhood more appealing to importkiller.

Old 07-24-2006, 07:06 AM

You know those fake bullet hole decals they sell ? - well someone should make fake " keyed" decals so those keying jerks would leave your car alone. Rather than go to jail for catching someone keying my H3 or Z06 I bought a 85 Ford tempo to use when I have to park in a parking lot.
How about a bummer sticker like. "Key my car and I key your head" - sounds fair to me.

Question - denting someones door with their door and then driving away, well, is that not hit and run if the person refuses to show their license and insurance I.D.? If i caught someone doing that I would stand in front of their car and call the police - I am sure it would be a memorable experience for us all.

Old 07-24-2006, 03:14 PM

ORIGINAL: bigwood212

I have a little *****. I plan on getting an H1 eventually. I must compensate with very big car. I feel that having a big nice truck will make my tiny manhood more appealing to importkiller.

if it's true that you are a cop, then I believe you probably are lacking in that department.

Quick Reply: Nasty Note