PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Nasty Note

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Default RE: Nasty Note

It's just not Hummers.I have the same problem with my vette.Park far away and some a$$hole parks right on top of me.I went out and bought a spring loaded glass breaker fro the schmucks that park to close now!!!

Old 07-23-2006, 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: HumDizzle

I'm a woman too! What do I need a ***** for, I have a H3! lol
[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 07-23-2006, 09:16 PM

There are a few cars running around right now with my size 12 foot imprints in there door that was on my side and crowding me in...Course, I had to back out and that gave me the room to really haul off and give them a good swiff kick....Anger management classes? who needs them?, after a bout with something like that I feel really good

Old 07-23-2006, 09:35 PM

Some people are just idiots !!!!

Old 07-23-2006, 11:01 PM

This happened quite a few years ago. A friend was called to a parking lot by his son. Come to find out someone had opened their door

into the side of my friends son's car leaving a dent in his door. My friend told his son that he would take care of the situation. His son

returned to work while my friend waited for the offender. Soon this elderly couple came to their car (oh and by the way these cars were

parked way out in the parknig lot). My friend approched the elderly man to ask him what he was going to do about the dent. The old guy

got in his car, locked the door and started the car, without saying a thing. Well my friend pulled his keys from his pocket, laid them into

the paint and let the old guy backout scratching his own car. To this day when my friend tells this story I laugh.

Old 07-23-2006, 11:01 PM

We need to have one of our sopnsor to make front and back bumper out of ibeam that look likes the bumper we have i hade one on my f-250 and it look like a step and tow bumper a couple time i had to take it off took 4 of us to lift it it would crush anything and you just had to get out the black spray paint.Dennis that happen to me last week i park on the steeet one parking space only someone park in front of me and i could not put a piece of hair between my front bumper and there back bumper they had to back into me then roll foward and got out i check could not see no damage but when i was down they had a lot oh i wanted to put it in 4 low and go foward.[:@]

Old 07-23-2006, 11:11 PM

ORIGINAL: DWP99

This happened quite a few years ago. A friend was called to a parking lot by his son. Come to find out someone had opened their door

into the side of my friends son's car leaving a dent in his door. My friend told his son that he would take care of the situation. His son

returned to work while my friend waited for the offender. Soon this elderly couple came to their car (oh and by the way these cars were

parked way out in the parknig lot). My friend approched the elderly man to ask him what he was going to do about the dent. The old guy

got in his car, locked the door and started the car, without saying a thing. Well my friend pulled his keys from his pocket, laid them into

the paint and let the old guy backout scratching his own car. To this day when my friend tells this story I laugh.
Something like this happen to me i park about two mile away from everyone but they still find you i alway say if i park on the moon the ******** will still find me. I was in a parking lot the guys wife open her door into one of my cars this was years ago and left there white paint on my car i saw them do so i ask the guy what he was going to do about he said sorry that it.Iask him where he lived he ask why i said i want to go to your house and break all your windows you damage my property i want to damage yours he did not no what to say and took off.

Old 07-23-2006, 11:17 PM

***** Envy?

Give me a break!

I bet the person that wrote that note had a small one!

I'm a woman too and I drive the H3 as "my" vehicle - so what is my excuse? (don't answer that!) LOL

Some people need to get a life...

H3gal

Old 07-23-2006, 11:38 PM

I got handicapped parking so I get to park in nice big blue spaces

Old 07-23-2006, 11:41 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I got handicapped parking so I get to park in nice big blue spaces
I BELEIVE THAT NOW WE NO WHAT WRONG

Quick Reply: Nasty Note