PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Nasty Note

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 03:52 PM
Default Nasty Note

The other day I went to Target and I double parked my H3 way the heck away from the store entrance. My H3 was all alone leaving dozens of desirable spots vacant. When I picked up what I needed inside and walked out to my car I noticed a note on my windshield. It was written on a torn blank sheet of paper and read " What makes you think that you are so special that you have to take up 2 spaces with your gas guzzling, substitute for a *****. If you don't want to get your precious car keyed you should only park in one space. You are disgusting!" WTF?

Old 07-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Default RE: Nasty Note

if it was ever keyed, i would go to the managers of target and ask for the serveilance tapes and take them to the police and prosecute, it was probabaly some punk kid in a rice burner

Old 07-23-2006, 04:18 PM

i took 4 space yesteday but if i ever caught the person i be in jail i been saying that for years even for a door ding

Old 07-23-2006, 04:44 PM

How about when you park 3 miles away from the entrace of a store, with not a car in sight . and when you come out there POS vehicles parked all around you so close you can't open you door. Hummers atract good and bad attention. I guess people feel good to park near something they will never own?

Old 07-23-2006, 05:34 PM

Good lord, some people's kids. If you ever see someone trying to do that again, and you catch them in the act, park on top of their car. Maybe that will be acceptable. You'll be conserving space. Later when you decide to continue on your merry journey, you should pull the remains of the car to a scrap yard to show them that you recycle as well.

[sm=badbadbad.gif]

[sm=violent053.gif]Damn Prius driving hippies
[Cartman]Gawdamit, I hate Hippies!![/Cartman]

Old 07-23-2006, 06:17 PM

um...I'm a girl with an H3. Does the substitute for a ***** apply to me?? hahahahahah.

Old 07-23-2006, 06:27 PM

ORIGINAL: jsahara

um...I'm a girl with an H3. Does the substitute for a ***** apply to me?? hahahahahah.
[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 07-23-2006, 07:30 PM

Once again Hummer Envy has raised its head. A person with nothing else going for them in life has to make someone else feel their pain. The person leaving the note will be the first to scream about anything that does not match their view.

Old 07-23-2006, 07:52 PM

I'm a woman too! What do I need a ***** for, I have a H3! lol

Old 07-23-2006, 08:45 PM

ORIGINAL: SEMO H3

How about when you park 3 miles away from the entrace of a store, with not a car in sight . and when you come out there POS vehicles parked all around you so close you can't open you door. Hummers atract good and bad attention. I guess people feel good to park near something they will never own?
I never park near the door anywhere I go, reguardless what I am driving. I always try to find spots where there are at least three spots open, then I take the middle one. Without fail, there is always something parked next to me when I return. It always makes me nervous, especially when I'm in the boonies of the parking lot.

Quick Reply: Nasty Note