PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

My Wife just backed into a car !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 01:29 AM
Default RE: My Wife just backed into a car !!

I have no idea what you are talking about

Old 12-13-2006, 01:38 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

What the HELL was the wife doing driving the HUMMER in the FIRST PLACE!!!
Probably looking a whole hell of alot better behind the wheel for one....Seriously, though...give her a big hug and tell her the important thing is that she's ok. I wrecked my husband's pick up once. I was so upset. Turned out he was more worried about me....the truck was fixed and all was well with the world.

Old 12-13-2006, 01:41 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I will stick up for the ladies here.....when I married my wife I agreed that we share everything...this includes my H3, my boat, my grand national and my camaro. although she did wreck my camaro once, I still want her driving the safest vehicle we have and that is the H3.
[sm=sigh.gif]....How beautiful[sm=smiley19.gif]

Old 12-13-2006, 01:46 AM

what can I say...I'm a sensitive SOB

actually I kinda lied...she's not allowed to drive the boat. The one time I let her, she hit 60 mph, got scared and just let off the gas...in a high performance bass boat this is a huge no-no...we ended up fish hooking and doing a 360 on a dime at 60 mph. I broke 3 ribs and she got thrown into the lake. that was a bad day

Old 12-13-2006, 01:59 AM

Mine drove one of my old trail rigs over the front end of a minivan at 35 mph. It turned the rear axle into the letter "J". Not to mention what it did to one whole side... But all that mattered to me, was that she was alright. I got it all fixed back up, and then the flood came, and said I didn't need it anymore. It was doubling as her DD at the time, so we just got her something else.

chit happens, ... step over it, or wipe it up .. but don't just stand there smelling it.

Old 12-13-2006, 02:06 AM

chit happens, ... step over it, or wipe it up .. but don't just stand there smelling it.

Old 12-13-2006, 05:18 AM

Name:  towlie2.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  14.5 KB

Old 12-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

When I was younger, I was very maticulous in detailing my cars and couldn't stand if there was a scratch that didn't belong there. Now, I could care less. It's going to get scratched, it can be fixed, big deal. It IS a Hummer. Now, if It was a Farrari Enzo, then maybe I'd be a little pissed, but that too can be fixed. You can fix a car easier then you can fix a person.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:30 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I will stick up for the ladies here.....when I married my wife I agreed that we share everything...this includes my H3, my boat, my grand national and my camaro. although she did wreck my camaro once, I still want her driving the safest vehicle we have and that is the H3.
Considering my other half has managed to wreck every single vehicle she has ever owned with the exception of my old Toyota Celica which she wrecked THREE times and the new Mazda which amazingly enough has not been wrecked at all .. YET ... I'm keeping my H2 keys to myself ... The SRT-10 she managed to take a chunk of paint out of about 2 weeks after I bought it, my Avalanche she tore a piece of molding off side swiping something .. no no no no HELL NO!!!!!!!!! I love her to death and I'll share anything with her .. but my vehicles are OFF LIMITS!!!!

Old 12-13-2006, 02:27 PM

My hubby knows better than to tell me "I can't" ... anything - what's his is mine and what's mine is mine! I treat him very well, I deserve it!!

Quick Reply: My Wife just backed into a car !!