PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

My Wife just backed into a car !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Default RE: My Wife just backed into a car !!

Back in 2000 I bought a New Harley wideglide. I had it for 2 weeks, and the ex-wife thought that she could move it in the garage, but should couldn't. She dumped it! So I came home and found it laying on it's side.[:@]

Old 12-12-2006, 05:05 PM

the reason she is now the EX-wife

Old 12-12-2006, 05:06 PM

DARN Fire! What a sensitive man! Wish the hubby would have viewed it that way when I wrecked the vette while driving on the Interstate (NOT my fault and on my birthday to boot! Happy #$% BD to me!) I recall the treatment I got - wished I hadn't "made it home" at the time. [sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 12-12-2006, 05:06 PM

Nicely said Fireman...

Old 12-12-2006, 06:05 PM

Let me tell ya'll about my cousin's little boy.

While my cousin was at the SEMA show in Vegas, his little boy knocked a hole in the sheetrock in the kitchen while he was playing with something. Then... later on, facinated with this new hole.. he took all the keys on moms keychain off, and dropped them down inside. When she caught him, she sent him outside to play. Out in the garage, he found a hacksaw, and proceeded to go all around my cousins Lotus .... a little saw action here, and a little saw action there... a little on the fender.. and little on the rear spoiler. [sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=insomnia.gif] He went all over that car. My cousin had just had it detailed a few days before he left too..

So he calls home to see how things are going and mom is ready to kill the boy. So, she tried to prepare my cousin for the news on his pricey little sports car. But when she tells him, he just says, "it's just a car" .. "don't worry about it". [&:]

Anyway, I've always thought that was funny. I'm sure he didn't.. but I saw the damage afterwards.. and it was. That little sucker went to town on that car.. all over the place. LOL

But after all these years, he still has the boy.. and the car is long gone.

Old 12-12-2006, 06:11 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

I knew I liked you Fireman!! I couldn't have said it better - but, it means much more coming from a guy!
DARN Fire! What a sensitive man!
Awww shucks... LOL

We're all human, and make mistakes.. no need to have someone beating up you about it to boot.

Old 12-12-2006, 07:37 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

DARN Fire! What a sensitive man! Wish the hubby would have viewed it that way when I wrecked the vette while driving on the Interstate (NOT my fault and on my birthday to boot! Happy #$% BD to me!) I recall the treatment I got - wished I hadn't "made it home" at the time. [sm=boohoo.gif]

[sm=violin.gif]

Old 12-12-2006, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Fireman

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

I knew I liked you Fireman!! I couldn't have said it better - but, it means much more coming from a guy!
DARN Fire! What a sensitive man!
Awww shucks... LOL

We're all human, and make mistakes.. no need to have someone beating up you about it to boot.
Yeah sure..reply to the girls..I see how ya are

Old 12-12-2006, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis
Yeah sure..reply to the girls..I see how ya are
You're a big boy, you can take it.

Old 12-12-2006, 09:30 PM

Sorry Guys..but if you did that it would be ok..but when ever us women do something wrong..we get yelled at...why is that?

Quick Reply: My Wife just backed into a car !!