PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

And my PCM is on it's way back to me!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Default RE: And my PCM is on it's way back to me!!

hmmm some thing seems wierd then because I just got my pcm back today and installed it and I can't see much differnce and to be honest with what pcmforless advertises you shouldn't see ALL THAT MUCH improvement. I am a little disapointed in the shifting in the tranny isn't any firmer I got the 2outta a possible 3 and wish I would have gone with 3. ........Throttle response meh it's a little better ...........power meh might feel a little more but not much. I should alsoI got the mid grade gas tune. Maybe some of you got the high grade tune and feel a little more power this way
Don't get me wrong I am not saying kelly or pcmforless didn't do their job I just don't think that what it is they CAN do will ever be that noticable. Any way thx for your speedy service keely I will be sure to recamend you to all my friends with GM vehichles.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

JF if you aren't happy keep working with Kelly. I know they want the customers to be happy.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:52 PM

3Hummers is right, you should speak to Kelly, last year I change to a CAI and noticed a difference, two weeks ago I installedmy Magnaflow cat-back and noticed a difference, now with the PCM as I mentioned above,I noticed abig difference, combo of all three.........I would love to race a stock H3

Old 04-08-2008, 07:53 PM

I might talk to kelly but I'm not unhappy I just honestly don't think that there is that much room for them do much more than they did on ani5. I think kelly did a real good job of taking care of me if she thinks she can do a little better with my tune I would be happy to let her try again. Also I would like to say that when I first installed the pcm and tcm( I had to have both done it's an 08 )I noticed that shifting did seem a little more crisp but then after dinner my wife and I went to wally world and it seemed that every thing felt like nothing much had changed? Dunno might just be me. I honestly wasn't expecting allot any way.
I also don't wanna jump the gun because I had it tuned for a cai and aftermarket exhuast niether of which are on yet. The exhaust will be here next week and I will a doc cai as soon as a filter is avalible.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: jackk frost
I also don't wanna jump the gun because I had it tuned for a cai and aftermarket exhuast niether of which are on yet. The exhaust will be here next week and I will a doc cai as soon as a filter is avalible.
Jack...........I understand now, I would get every thing installed before you talk to Kelly, trust me when it's all done.......get ready to be blow away, just the CAI makes a big difference all 3 put together boooooooom!!!! take that puppy out on the highway and open her up, then you will see.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:20 PM

I agree with Blackbear 100%. I don't have an intake but when I installed my custom dual exhaust I noticed a difference andnow with the PCM tune I notice a BIG difference. I toowould love to race a stock H3 Alpha.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:55 AM

Well maybe I am just loopy or something?? I did get my nose fixed last Friday and I have been on some good drugs, but I really don't see/feel much of a difference. I am glad ya'll have had great results. Maybe mine is just an underachiever??[sm=boohoo.gif]