PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

My H3T,,, Murdered-Out,,, All Black finnished project PICTURES !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Default My H3T,,, Murdered-Out,,, All Black finnished project PICTURES !!!!

Got the H3T about 2 or 3 weeks ago totally stock,,, added,,, Extang Solid Fold bed cover, black grill, black running boards, window tint, black step hitch bar, flat black Liquid Metal 18" wheels, tailgate lock and a few other things Im forgetting.

Im still going back and forth on the black wheels,, everyone loves my H3T but I do get more than a few "ya should'a got chrome wheels" comments,,,, Im not even sure how I feel on the black vs chrome wheels,,, the wheel place will let me exchange them for chrome or polished wheels (If I decide too).

Feel free to add your comments/opinions/feedback/votes on black vs chrome or polished wheels,,, I would be interested to see the feedback/opinions.

Enjoy the pictures !!!!!

Cheers
Davyo

Last edited by davyo; 06-11-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:25 AM

Looks great, even the wheels! Go back to chrome w/ those and y'gotta chrome everything so keep it black.

Old 06-11-2010, 07:11 AM

nicely done... I like your style

Old 06-11-2010, 08:24 AM

Nice job. Keep it all black.

Old 06-11-2010, 10:01 AM

Lookin' good.

Old 06-11-2010, 03:54 PM

Has your gas mileage improved after installing the bed cover? I commented earlier on the blacked out look of your truck but now I am going to comment on the bed cover after taking a closer look at it. I like it. I really like it. Could you PM me the details on where you bought it, cost, ease of use/installation and any other comments you might have on it? Thanks.

Old 06-11-2010, 04:13 PM

Looks good!! of course I'm just alittle prejudice towards the blacked out look

Name:  100_0609.jpg
Views: 1163
Size:  80.9 KB

Old 06-12-2010, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by FloridaFeMan
Has your gas mileage improved after installing the bed cover? I commented earlier on the blacked out look of your truck but now I am going to comment on the bed cover after taking a closer look at it. I like it. I really like it. Could you PM me the details on where you bought it, cost, ease of use/installation and any other comments you might have on it? Thanks.
I really have no idea if my MPG has improved or not,,, but Im sure it has as everyone that installs a bed cover on any truck claims a improvment in MPG.

I PM'ed you details on the bed cover purchase.

Cheers
Davyo

Old 06-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Wink

Originally Posted by JGBB04
Looks good!! of course I'm just alittle prejudice towards the blacked out look

Your H3T looks great,,,,, and yes,,,, as you can tell,, Im a bit prejudice towards black as well !!!

I notice you have the Diamondback cover,,,, love those covers,,, I was really going back and forth between the cover I got (the Extang) and the Diamondback,,,, in the end I opted for the Extang,,, I think price was the biggest deciding factor.

But I sure do like that Diamondback cover !!!!

Cheers
Davyo

Old 06-12-2010, 01:13 PM

Where did you get that hitch-bumper accessory? Very cool...

Quick Reply: My H3T,,, Murdered-Out,,, All Black finnished project PICTURES !!!!