PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

My H2 destroyed ****

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 09:33 AM

now now, no one is taking away from your contributions.....they are greatly appreciated by all. But you know what they say......pics or it never happened....lol
no big deal, it just strings along all of us who are just dying to see pics of what happened to your truck. I mean, why bother to post anything about it at all......think about it.....you wont say where.....no help there......no pics.....no help there......how did this help others......just to say "watch where you park?" I always do that anyway......just sayin...

Old 01-22-2012, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by No more Jeeps
Ok so I have been on this site since 2010 and have over 200 posts getting information and helping other Hummer members just so I can play a joke on you guys. Man I'm so busted by you two guys. Thank you to members who understand my situation when I first posted. And I'm sorry I do not want pictures of my smashed H2 on the Internet.
I believe you! how about a pic of your H1 when you get it!

Old 01-22-2012, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by thedave8
now now, no one is taking away from your contributions.....they are greatly appreciated by all. But you know what they say......pics or it never happened....lol
no big deal, it just strings along all of us who are just dying to see pics of what happened to your truck. I mean, why bother to post anything about it at all......think about it.....you wont say where.....no help there......no pics.....no help there......how did this help others......just to say "watch where you park?" I always do that anyway......just sayin...

And what exactly are YOU contributing? Who cares whether it happened or not? Do a google search if you want to see smashed up Hummers... Or do it to your own truck and show all of us what it looks like when you are finished...

Old 01-22-2012, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by kauaineb
well, other people on here have been asking you questions for some time and now you jump right back in when someone questions you? where were you before? why cant you tell the rest of us where this occured so we can steer clear of the place!?!?! doesnt seem you show any interest on answering the guys on here that took the time to reply and show sympathy....
and 21, whatever....
well said....Thanks

Old 01-22-2012, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by kauaineb
and 21, whatever....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Old 01-22-2012, 03:16 PM

Anyways, calling him out on the situation isn't going to make him post pictures. It's his decision and he is choosing not to. Probably for his own reasons and not because of any investigation. I wouldn't post pictures either, especially on this site. If I rolled my truck on a trail, I would post pictures because my truck isn't a pavement pounder. If it happened in a parking lot, I would hold back the pictures too. Just saying...

Old 01-22-2012, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Recovery21
And what exactly are YOU contributing? Who cares whether it happened or not? Do a google search if you want to see smashed up Hummers... Or do it to your own truck and show all of us what it looks like when you are finished...
it isnt about me so no need to spin it......you posted this thread , stated you dont want it to happen to anyone else, very thoughtful...but wont give any other info........someone might park at same mall and get theirs trashed...you could have saved them.
Very mature suggesting i smash my own, but that would not let me see what happened to yours.........

Old 01-22-2012, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by thedave8
it isnt about me so no need to spin it......you posted this thread , stated you dont want it to happen to anyone else, very thoughtful...but wont give any other info........someone might park at same mall and get theirs trashed...you could have saved them.
Very mature suggesting i smash my own, but that would not let me see what happened to yours.........
What are you talking about?! Before you start rambling on, read the names?!?! I DIDN'T Start this thread. Is my name No more Jeeps? Last time I checked, it isn't. All I'm saying is, if he doesn't want to post pictures, he doesn't have to! Something like this can happen anywhere at any time. It could get trashed sitting right in your driveway. You never know how crazy people are. I'm not trying to sound like I am trying to start a fight, but just helping the guy out. You can post what ever you want, but his mind is made up. You can use your imagination with what it looks like. Do you know what an H2 looks like? Then picture it with smashed windows and all of the body panels kicked in. I agree, it would be nice to know where it happened, but chances are I will never be anywhere near there.

Old 01-22-2012, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Caraddict
I believe you! how about a pic of your H1 when you get it!
X2, Pix of the new H1 when you find one!

I also believe this good standing, long time forum member AND contributer (No more Jeeps).

Old 01-22-2012, 03:52 PM

Why are you guys hounding him? Let it go!

I believe him and respect his right to not post anything he doesn't want to. Not to mention, I rather not see a vandalized Hummer.

Last edited by Mr. Fancy Pants; 01-22-2012 at 03:57 PM.