PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

My dealer's shop

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator
Default My dealer's shop

I took my H3 in this morning to my dealer, which unfortunately is about 35 miles away from me (and I live around Chicago no less). Their shop is spotless. No grease marks anywhere, clean floors, alot of ventilation, and tools that dreams are made of. I'm going to try to take a picture. I'm amazed how clean this place is. They said they clean it every night. The floors are so clean the tires squeek when you drive on it (no joke). This is the third time I have been here for something and I am always amazed. I'm going to try to sneak some pics with my phone .

Oh, and the guys that work here are just as clean They actually don't talk down to you when you get technical with them. They actually listen to you and believe you when you tell them what you think is wrong. I wish all dealers were like this. Unfortunately once my house is built, I will be almost 50 miles away from them [:@]

Old 08-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Default RE: My dealer's shop

My dealer is very similar, I told them when I bought hte truck it was the first non painful car buying experience in my life.

HUMMER has done a great job with the dealer staff.

Old 08-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: My dealer's shop

What I have been seeing is that if you go to a dedicated Hummer dealership, or a Hummer speciality dealership, they treat you very well, BUT if you go to a general GM/Chevy dealership that sells Hummers on the side, you get treated like the typical shmuck. I'm not saying all GM dealers are like that, because they aren't, but alot are, in my personal experience.